- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 2 hours ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 22 hours ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 22 hours ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 22 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 1 day ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 2 days ago
- Migrants and refugees risk their lives to reach Europe, in pictures
- The power of photography: Images that changed world opinions
- North Korean all-girl band 'created by Kim Jong-un'
- Aylan Kurdi buried alongside brother and mother in Syria
- Refugee crisis: 'We have no food, no water. We are going to die,' say those on Hungary train for 24 hours - live
- Egyptian billionaire offers to buy an island off Italy or Greece to rehouse refugees
- Sinkholes, craters and collapsed roads around the world, in pictures
- Celebrity Sightings: Karlie Kloss, Tom Hardy and Sarah Harding
- Polish soldiers seal off 'Nazi gold train' location as finders reveal their 'clear evidence'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Writes Fr Ed Tomlinson – mostly for those Clergy where there are Ordinariates available: My last post provoked a question in the comment thread asking if there would be more Anglican clergy joining the Ordinariate in the future? The questioner assuming … Continue reading
Courtesy of Dr Taylor Marshall: If you’re like me, the commitments of Lent are becoming a bit more difficult. To keep your eyes on the prize, here are the Top Ten Bible verses on Penance. In Greek, we often find in … Continue reading
This time via Bishop Stephen Strawn as a pdf. which has been here for a while. Perhaps before I go on – just in case – you should read my disclaimer. Right? All of the above is publicly and freely available on the Internet … Continue reading
For first time in many years, all IDF units to be on full alert during Passover holiday; army officials insist decision not related to any planned military operations Chief of Staff Benny Gantz has ordered all IDF units to cancel … Continue reading
I sense the need for a disclaimer coming on. It’s stock standard. Already assumed to be in operation here. But for posterity’s sake: The opinions expressed here (by the author, i.e. Fr Stephen Smuts) and those providing the comments are theirs alone, … Continue reading
Writes Fr Dwight Longenecker (a former Anglican): My post on why women cannot be priests has received plenty of interesting comments, but most of those who objected to my post were not Catholics. I think what they heard me say is … Continue reading
Writes Deacon Nick: Last Saturday’s gathering of 8,000 – 10,000 US atheists and agnostics in Washington for the Reason Rally was billed as seeking to ‘unify, energize, and embolden secular people nationwide, while dispelling the negative opinions held by so … Continue reading
Passover and Easter bring to mind pictures of the Messiah; both for Jews and for Christians. Wayne Stiles in the Jerusalem Post: People often ask me if I have a favorite place I’ve visited in Israel. “You mean other than … Continue reading
Former Anglican Bishop Turned Catholic Priest is Star of Anti-apartheid Musical. That’s the headline in the Catholic Herald on Fr Robert Mercer who was Ordained in the Catholic Church at the start of the week. We posted the news here on this … Continue reading
A comprehensive list of times and places can be found here as Jerusalem Readies itself for Easter.