- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 21 hours ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 1 day ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 2 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 4 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 5 days ago
- National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest winners, in pictures
- Gwyneth Paltrow: I did not write the words 'conscious uncoupling'
- Italy arrests 11 mafia suspects who 'communicated in sheep code'
- Former German extremist who vows to reveal inner workings of Isil goes on trial
- India signs peace deal with Nagaland separatists after 60 years of war
- 'General Adolpe', Burundi president's spy chief, assassinated in drive-by shooting
- At least 30 dead after Syrian warplane crashes into town
- Meet the German actor who plans to build his own 'model refugee shelter'
- Hungary using unemployed to build anti-immigration fence
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: September 4, 2012
Yesterday I wrote on the unhappy direction this blog was taking. You see, we have a certain responsibility to conduct ourselves as is becoming Christians (and not to mention Priestly conduct for those who are in Holy Orders). Blogs get a … Continue reading
Haaretz reports on an anti-Christian attack on a Christians Monastery near Jerusalem: Statement by top clerics, including Jerusalem’s Latin Patriarch, urges authorities to apprehend those responsible; Netanyahu: Israel will punish perpetrators severely. The Catholic Church condemned the so-called “price-tag” attackagainst an … Continue reading