- RT @DavidRoads: Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. -Lucille Ball 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is. 2 days ago
- RT @ACatholicPrayer: "You teach souls by word; you save them by suffering." Bl. Anthony Chevrier #quote 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Abraham Lincoln 2 days ago
- RT @YourZealPlace: Become a person of VALUE http://t.co/9HoFiqRNyk 2 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: As often as possible tell one another the good stories of faith and blessing the Lord has made known to you. Build one… 2 days ago
- Great Escape surivor dies
- Virginia shooting victim's father: If Alison had an AK 47, it would've made no difference - latest
- Barack Obama to people of New Orleans: 'You inspire me and America'
- Christiano Ronaldo sends signed Real Madrid shirt to Nepal earthquake victim
- British man pleads guilty in over North Korea drugs
- Knut the polar bear death riddle solved by scientists
- Australia considers compulsory chemical castration for paedophiles
- Archaeologists plan to use 3D imagery to preserve antiquities under threat from Islamic State
- Hundreds of migrants feared drowned off Libya in another boat tragedy
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: November 11, 2012
During a scandalous brawl in Perth, Australia: It’s a holy war! An 80-year-old Catholic priest bit off another priest’s ear and socked him in the face over a parking spot in Australia, according to Perth Now. Father Thomas Henry Byrne appeared in … Continue reading
Justin Welby was once rejected for ordination. Now, as the next Archbishop of Canterbury, all hopes are pinned on him to unite the divided Anglican community. Read the whole report in The Telegraph here.
The time for easy Christianity is over. In fact, it never really existed… – Archbishop Charles Chaput