- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 4 hours ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 8 hours ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 8 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 8 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 2 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 4 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 5 days ago
- Nigeria rescues 178 captives from Boko Haram
- Two New Mexico churches rocked by explosions
- Mexican photojournalist 'tortured' before death
- Donald Trump fires aide over racist Facebook posts
- Monsoon rains kill more than 100 people in India
- California declares state of emergency as wildfires rage
- Egypt postpones al-Jazeera retrial verdict to August 29
- UAE to try 41 on charges of seeking 'caliphate'
- France's Front National 'waging culture war on artists'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: November 14, 2012
Cardinal George Pell of Sydney, Australia, has said that while the Church will cooperate with a federal commission investigating child abuse, priests will not break the seal of confession. Someone who confesses sins involving abuse will not be reported to … Continue reading
Another exciting archaeological discovery near Jerusalem: At a biblical border city outside of Jerusalem, archaeologists have uncovered a temple from the 11th century B.C. that they say bears evidence of conflict among the ancient Israelites, Canaanites and Philistines. Spread across what … Continue reading
Do take a moment to read what Fr Ed Tomlinson has to say: Yesterday I explained why the Ordinariate, the freshest expression of unity within the Catholic Church, has endured criticism as well as friendship. I examined the predominant reasons why … Continue reading
Episcopal Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori targets conservative remnant in the House of Bishops: Fresh from charging the conservative South Carolina diocesan bishop Mark Lawrence with abandonment and attempting to take over his diocese, Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schor turns … Continue reading