- RT @Scripture_Truth: http://t.co/iY1Ra8jbOY 3 hours ago
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 1 day ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 1 day ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 3 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 5 days ago
- Whale appears alongside yachts in luxury Argentine area
- Catalonia leader calls election framed as vote on independence
- Dutch crane collapse demolishes buildings
- Former senior CIA official says waterboarding was 'torture'
- How bad a CO2 polluter is the USA?
- 'Trainwreck' star Amy Schumer and her politician cousin call for better gun control
- China launches investigation into allegations against Bruce Lee temple abbot
- James Holmes can face possible death sentence, jury decides
- Barack Obama's new climate change plan, explained
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: November 17, 2012
The Telegraph: The Israeli prime minister’s speech before the United Nations in September is a must-read for anyone who cares about the defence of freedom in the Middle East, and the wider war against Islamist terrorism. Netanyahu laid out … Continue reading