- RT @DavidRoads: Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. -Lucille Ball 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is. 2 days ago
- RT @ACatholicPrayer: "You teach souls by word; you save them by suffering." Bl. Anthony Chevrier #quote 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Abraham Lincoln 2 days ago
- RT @YourZealPlace: Become a person of VALUE http://t.co/9HoFiqRNyk 2 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: As often as possible tell one another the good stories of faith and blessing the Lord has made known to you. Build one… 2 days ago
- Virginia shooting victim's father: If Alison had an AK 47, it would've made no difference - latest
- Christiano Ronaldo sends signed Real Madrid shirt to Nepal earthquake victim
- British man pleads guilty in over North Korea drugs
- Barack Obama to people of New Orleans: 'You inspire me and America'
- Knut the polar bear death riddle solved by scientists
- Australia considers compulsory chemical castration for paedophiles
- Archaeologists plan to use 3D imagery to preserve antiquities under threat from Islamic State
- Hundreds of migrants feared drowned off Libya in another boat tragedy
- Official: Donald Trump does not wear a wig
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: December 8, 2012
Within the wider Catholic Church. Fr Father Ed Tomlinson has a look.
This popped over my Reader… Timbuktu Pictures: Before and After al Qaeda by National Geographic. Evil! Pure evil.
Mr John Bruce reports: Dear [name], I am advised that Bishop Stephen D. Strawn, Episcopal Visitor to the Diocese of the West (“DOW”) in the Anglican Church in America (“ACA”), has determined and informed you that as and from June 17, 2012, … Continue reading
To those celebrating. This year Hanukkah falls between Sunset on the 8th December to nightfall on the 16 December. Chag sameach. Wikipedia has more on Hanukkah here.
Australian Catholic Bishops Conference: Prayer for Muslims The annual celebration of the month of Ramadan provides an opportunity for members of the Catholic Church to pray for Muslims. An appropriate intercession to be included in the Prayers of the Faithful … Continue reading