September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 5 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When fear knocks on the door, answer with faith! 12 hours ago
- RT @daiIyscripture: http://t.co/JKmuggX1Rm 12 hours ago
- RT @MMotivate_: Sometimes we can't ask why. Sometimes we'll never know why. Sometimes we just need to move forward and stop regretting the … 13 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 1 day ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 1 day ago
- Python v king cobra: battle of the snakes - but who won?
- Tourists horrified by showers at Auschwitz entrance
- David Cameron challenged to face European Parliament over 'closed doors' renegotiation
- British journalists charged with 'engaging in terror activity' on behalf of Islamic State
- Spanish police arrest 15 men for 'smuggling migrants on the back of jet-skis'
- 10,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees after author's call
- Bear Grylls to test President Obama's survival skills in special episode of Running Wild
- Pakistani prison officials given 24 hours to explain how they will hang paralysed convict
- France to turn Calais 'jungle' into a humanitarian refugee camp with £3.6m from EU
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Culture
The Independent: Police in South Africa have launched an investigation as two rural farm workers are suspected of pelting their colleague to death with oranges. The man died after the suspects allegedly argued with him, before they collected oranges and … Continue reading
Freedom… some people wake up and take freedom for granted whiles others wake up and defend it….. Source: SEAL of Honor.
5 Viruses that are scarier than ebola.
I’m Catholic light: half the religion, half the guilt. I inevitably end up wondering about the faith of someone when they die. Turns out, Robin Williams: … was born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up outside of Detroit, Michigan. Williams’ father … Continue reading
Yes, you. IS militants: Our message to the entire world is that we are the soldiers of the Caliphate state and we are coming. Chilling message from IS militants warns the world of their bloody intent… Watch it here. You’ve … Continue reading
Time is reporting: President Barack Obama said Thursday that he has authorized U.S. air strikes against militants in Iraq to prevent them from moving on the Kurdish city of Erbil and to protect tens of thousands of refugees in northern … Continue reading
In light of the collapsed truce in Gaza, and Hamas’ kidnapping of an IDF soldier, Rabbi Eckstein recalls Psalm 120 when he looks at the reality of an enemy committed to war, even while Israel longs and prays for peace: … Continue reading
Africa. Horrible. So stupid. The poor animal. JOHANNESBURG – The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) on Thursday confirmed one of the giraffe which was transported on the highway in Centurion has died. The SPCA’s Rick Allan … Continue reading
I saw this link on Fr Rob’s Irishanglican Weblog: Hamas has executed scores of Gazan civilians over the past few days, according to several separate reports. Yisrael Hayom quotes Arab news sources that report that Hamas has executed some 30 Gazan civilians for … Continue reading