July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 1 hour ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 3 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 3 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 3 days ago
- Sir Roger Moore on Cecil the lion: 'Hunting is a coward's pastime'
- Cecil the lion: Anger grows as celebrities condemn hunting animals who have 'a right to live'
- MH370: wreckage found on Reunion 'matches Malaysia Airlines flight'
- Huge forest fire closes Rome's Fiumicino airport for two hours
- Taliban supreme leader Mullah Omar 'is dead'
- What we know about Walter Palmer - Cecil the lion's killer
- Zimbabwean hunter and farmer bailed over killing of Cecil the lion
- Solar-powered flight around the world 'needs £14m' to go on
- Cecil the lion: from king of the pride to the hunter's bow
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Culture
The Independent: Police in South Africa have launched an investigation as two rural farm workers are suspected of pelting their colleague to death with oranges. The man died after the suspects allegedly argued with him, before they collected oranges and … Continue reading
Freedom… some people wake up and take freedom for granted whiles others wake up and defend it….. Source: SEAL of Honor.
5 Viruses that are scarier than ebola.
I’m Catholic light: half the religion, half the guilt. I inevitably end up wondering about the faith of someone when they die. Turns out, Robin Williams: … was born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up outside of Detroit, Michigan. Williams’ father … Continue reading
Yes, you. IS militants: Our message to the entire world is that we are the soldiers of the Caliphate state and we are coming. Chilling message from IS militants warns the world of their bloody intent… Watch it here. You’ve … Continue reading
Time is reporting: President Barack Obama said Thursday that he has authorized U.S. air strikes against militants in Iraq to prevent them from moving on the Kurdish city of Erbil and to protect tens of thousands of refugees in northern … Continue reading
In light of the collapsed truce in Gaza, and Hamas’ kidnapping of an IDF soldier, Rabbi Eckstein recalls Psalm 120 when he looks at the reality of an enemy committed to war, even while Israel longs and prays for peace: … Continue reading
Africa. Horrible. So stupid. The poor animal. JOHANNESBURG – The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) on Thursday confirmed one of the giraffe which was transported on the highway in Centurion has died. The SPCA’s Rick Allan … Continue reading
I saw this link on Fr Rob’s Irishanglican Weblog: Hamas has executed scores of Gazan civilians over the past few days, according to several separate reports. Yisrael Hayom quotes Arab news sources that report that Hamas has executed some 30 Gazan civilians for … Continue reading