September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 11 hours ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 1 day ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 1 day ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 1 day ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 2 days ago
- Refugee crisis: Hungary lays on buses as human tide starts 150-mile trek to Vienna
- Hillary Clinton expresses regret over use of private email
- El Chapo 'could be in Costa Rica'
- Nigeria's president declares bank assets of only £100,000
- Why do refugees and migrants come to Europe, and what must be done to ease the crisis?
- Vladimir Putin confirms Russian military involvement in Syria's civil war
- Migration crisis: Desperate refugees escape camps and start a 110-mile trek to Austria
- India bans foreign funds for Greenpeace in latest crackdown on charities with Western ties
- Aylan Kurdi buried alongside brother and mother in Syria
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Anglican Use
For those in the US who may be interested, Fr Christopher Phillips posts: The 2012 annual conference of the Anglican Use Society will be held from Thursday, November 8 through Saturday, November 10. It will be hosted jointly by the … Continue reading
Renegade Trads: I went to the Anglican Use liturgy in Toronto today, associated with the Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter. I have some shots from the booklet they use that I think are interesting: The visit is described … Continue reading
Fr Christopher Phillips Explains the Situation at Our Lady of the Atonement Regarding the Ordinariate
[Background: Anglican Use Parish (Our Lady of the Atonement) withdraws Ordinariate request here.] Fr Christopher Phillips of Our Lady of the Atonement explains further on Facebook: Dear Friends, It’s difficult to communicate important information by way of email – there’s an … Continue reading
UPDATE: Fr Christopher Phillips explains further the situation at Our Lady of the Atonement regarding the Ordinariate here. As Deborah Gyapong notes: I read this message below from Fr. Christopher Phillips on Facebook with sadness and, well, dismay. It is a sign there … Continue reading
Over at the New Liturgical Movement: I wished to share a few photos from one already established “Anglican use” community, and one newly established ordinariate community, both within the United States… Rest here.
Here is an interesting video with Msgr Keith Newton, Ordinary of the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham: