August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @DavidRoads: Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. -Lucille Ball 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is. 2 days ago
- RT @ACatholicPrayer: "You teach souls by word; you save them by suffering." Bl. Anthony Chevrier #quote 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Abraham Lincoln 2 days ago
- RT @YourZealPlace: Become a person of VALUE http://t.co/9HoFiqRNyk 2 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: As often as possible tell one another the good stories of faith and blessing the Lord has made known to you. Build one… 2 days ago
- Archaeologists plan to use 3D imagery to preserve antiquities under threat from Islamic State
- Hundreds of migrants feared drowned off Libya in another boat tragedy
- Virginia shooting victim's father: If Alison had an AK 47, it would've made no difference - latest
- Donald Trump does not wear a wig - it's official
- Official: Donald Trump does not wear a wig
- Will Joe Biden run for president?
- Joe Biden 'would comfortably beat Donald Trump'
- Donald Trump: 'I do not wear a toupee'
- Did Virginia news shooter Bryce Williams change his name so he could buy a gun?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Anglican
Bishop David Russell, was an anti-apartheid activist and the retired Anglican bishop of Grahamstown. Here’s the state broadcaster, the SABC. Tributes are pouring in for the late former Anglican Bishop of Grahamstown, Reverend David Russel. Russel died at the age … Continue reading
10. No snake handling. 9. You can believe in dinosaurs. 8. Male and female God created them; male and female we ordain them. 7. You don’t have to check your brains at the door. 6. Pew aerobics. 5. Church … Continue reading
ENS The five-year-old son of a founding member of Baghdad’s Anglican church was cut in half during an attack by the Islamic State1 on the Christian town of Qaraqosh. In an interview Aug. 8, an emotional Canon Andrew White told … Continue reading
In what is being called a historic legal agreement on recognition. The President of Italy has formally signed a decree which recognizes seven years of preparation by the Church of England to have official status in the country and be … Continue reading
In the heart of Rome:
The Tablet: Up to one in 10 Catholic priests are former Church of England clergy, according to new figures. Professor Linda Woodhead, a sociologist of religion at Lancaster University and organiser of the Westminster Faith Debates, worked with the Catholic … Continue reading
So say the Ordinary, Msgr Keith Newton: Anglicans joining the Ordinariate are like Bilbo Baggins and the other hobbits going in search of treasure, Mgr Keith Newton said on Sunday. Speaking in Portsmouth Cathedral, the Ordinary of the Personal Ordinariate … Continue reading
The above heading caught my attention on the inimitable Fr Z’s blog: In the wake of the decision of the State tethered Church of England to have wyshyps (female bishops), the Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham set up a … Continue reading
This presentation addresses what’s happened in the Anglican Communion over the past decade and where it is headed.