August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @MuscIeFitness: Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot 6 minutes ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters 9 hours ago
- RT @FearAverage: There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you. May you always find strength in God's lov… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, & remind yourself that we are all loved… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Prayer is the most important conversation of the day. 1 day ago
- RT @RorateCaeli: "There's No Such Thing as Moderate Islam": An Iraqi Priest Describes the Christian Genocide bit.ly/1VdZZEl 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Those who know your name trust you because you, Lord, don't abandon those who see you - Psalm 9:10 1 day ago
- Four men appear in Hungary court after deaths of 71 migrants on board lorry in Austria
- Bangkok bombing: Was it the Grey Wolves of Turkey?
- Egypt sentences Al-Jazeera journalists to three years in prison
- Virginia shooting: gunman 'identified with 9/11 attackers'
- Live: Hurricane Katrina 10th anniversary commemorations
- Thai police arrest 'Turkish' suspect over Bangkok shrine bombing
- European ministers meet for security talks in Paris after France train attack
- Missing mother and four children feared to be en-route to Syria
- Thousands take part in anti-government rally in Kuala Lumpur
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Australia
Is the Diocesan newsletter of the Anglican Catholic Church in Australia (TAC), which I must draw your attention to. You can read them in pdf. format. Editions are to be found here.
It appears a man may have been eaten by a crocodile in Northern Territory in Australia, after human remains were found inside the creature close to where a man went missing on Saturday. The Telegraph: Australian police on Sunday found … Continue reading
Has blown himself up in Syria. An Australian jihadist fighting in Syria has reportedly blown himself up in a suicide bombing near a military airport in the country’s east. For some time now concerns have been growing among the Australian … Continue reading
Anglican Ink is reporting news on one of the most important episcopal appointments in the Anglican Communion. The Diocese of Sydney Synod has elected the Rt. Rev. Glenn Davies as its 12th archbishop in succession to the Most Rev Peter Jensen. … Continue reading
How selfish and greedy: Maybe he thought the Lord said “finders keepers, losers weepers.” An Australian Anglican priest who found a $6,500 bracelet and tried to sell it back to the owners has been humbled — and perhaps will be … Continue reading
And so he should! An Adelaide priest who says he was wrongly named by Nick Xenophon in federal parliament as a perpetrator of sexual abuse wants Senate President John Hogg to discipline his fellow senator and is calling for parliamentary … Continue reading
AussieMite and all… For the third year in a row, Australia is ranked as the happiest country in the developed world, according to the Better Life Index survey. National Geographic reports. And that despite: Well done!
The controversial online ad showing a sacramental wafer being dipped into a jar of yeast spread during a Catholic mass has been withdrawn days after its release. Herald Sun: The ad was produced to promote the AussieMite spread and had … Continue reading
Archbishop Dr Phillip Aspinall, who is the Anglican Archbishop of Brisbane and the Primate of the Anglican Church of Australia. Lawyers for the Archbishop and the synod of Brisbane diocese have failed to get key elements of the sexual harassment … Continue reading