August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 1 hour ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When fear knocks on the door, answer with faith! 8 hours ago
- RT @daiIyscripture: http://t.co/JKmuggX1Rm 8 hours ago
- RT @MMotivate_: Sometimes we can't ask why. Sometimes we'll never know why. Sometimes we just need to move forward and stop regretting the … 9 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 1 day ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 1 day ago
- Pakistani prison officials given 24 hours to explain how they will hang paralysed convict
- France to turn Calais 'jungle' into a humanitarian refugee camp with £3.6m from EU
- Suspected location of mystery Nazi gold train set ablaze but authorities insist it wasn't arson
- Taliban say they concealed Mullah Omar's death till foreign forces left
- Egypt muezzin suspended over 'Facebook prayer call'
- Murder of elderly couple in Sicily fuels Italy's growing anti-immigrant sentiment
- China enlists squad of trained monkeys to clear skies during memorial parade
- Greek holiday island of Lesbos 'overwhelmed' by 13,000 refugees and migrants
- Kiev protests against separatists turn violent as grenade thrown at police
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Buddhism
The Zen of Steve Jobs: CNN –Steve Jobs’ admirers praised him for de-cluttering the world of high-tech gadgetry. The products that made him famous, from the Macintosh computer to the iPad, exemplified minimalist design and simplicity of use, enabling what some … Continue reading
@ Get Religion.org. An interesting summary of Japan and religion in the face of tragedy.