August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 23 hours ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 1 day ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 2 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 5 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 5 days ago
- 1 in 6 killings in Rio de Janeiro are by on-duty police
- Buzz Aldrin's $33.31 in expenses for 'business trip' to Moon published
- British woman murdered in Bulgaria just months after moving there
- Up to 20 injured after cranes fall on houses in Netherlands
- US jets extend their mission to defend favoured rebels against Assad in Syria
- National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest winners, in pictures
- Gwyneth Paltrow: I did not write the words 'conscious uncoupling'
- Italy arrests 11 mafia suspects who 'communicated in sheep code'
- Former German extremist who vows to reveal inner workings of Isil goes on trial
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Building
The World of Geography: Check them out here. HT
Over at the Deacon’s Bench: See below… and read the story behind it here. Love it or hate it, you have to admit: it’s a dramatic difference. I’m reminded of something Fr. George Rutler said a couple years ago, when … Continue reading
The Washington Times reports: There was only one injury, but several cars were crushed and some damage done to a nearby building! As you can see, it could have been worse: