September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 2 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 6 hours ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 14 hours ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 22 hours ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 22 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 1 day ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 1 day ago
- EU migration crisis: Trespassers 'on Eurostar train roofs' as migrants protest in Budapest - live
- Heroic cat takes a bullet and saves a 3-year-old's life
- Terrifying moment elephant attacks safari truck in Zimbabwe
- Suspect in British backpacker murder trial describes 'police torture'
- Gaza could be 'uninhabitable' by 2020 if trends continue, says UN
- Pictures of the day: 2 September 2015
- Teen who 'pressured her boyfriend into suicide' to face trial in October
- The all-seeing eye in the sky: Satellites capture news around the world
- Arrested suspect's fingerprints same as ones on bomb-making material, say police
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Canada
By a Canadian student: It is tiny in size — measuring only 1.1 inches in width — and its top is broken, but a 400- year-old copper crucifix found at Newfoundland’s Avalon Peninsula earlier in July has big historical significance, … Continue reading
Canadian Catholic Archbishop Terrence Prendergast: Roman Catholics in Ottawa are no longer permitted to deliver eulogies during funeral Masses, the local archbishop has decreed. The Feb. 2 decree from Archbishop Terrence Prendergast reminds the faithful that Catholics gather at funerals … Continue reading
CTV: A new type of stained glass just installed in a Saskatoon cathedral is trying to prove green can also be glorious, combatting the stereotype of ugly, bulky solar panels. When the Cathedral of the Holy Family needed a new … Continue reading
The Anglican Catholic Chronicle newsletter of the Anglican Catholic Church of Canada is out in two (pdf.) parts: Part 1 Part 2 There’s plenty to read. Good to see the great work being done up north in Canada.
The Anglican Catholic Chronicle newsletter of the Anglican Catholic Church of Canada for the month of June is out on the ‘net. Download it in pdf. here.
Religion News Service reports: A new national study shows that while Canada remains overwhelmingly Christian, Canadians are turning their backs on organized religion in ever greater numbers. Results from the 2011 National Household Survey show that more than two-thirds of Canadians, … Continue reading
The Anglican Catholic Chronicle newsletter of the Anglican Catholic Church of Canada for the month of May is out. It also covers the recent Consecrations of two new ACA – TAC Bishops in the United States. Download it in pdf. here. I see … Continue reading
Virtue Online: The ultra-liberal Anglican Bishop of Niagara, the Rt. Rev. Michael Bird has sued an orthodox Anglican blogger, a layman, alleging that he was libeled 31 times on Anglican Samizdat, a blog by David Jenkins that presents facts and … Continue reading
The Anglican Catholic Chronicle newsletter of the Anglican Catholic Church of Canada is out in two (pdf.) parts: Part 1 Part 2 There is much on the Consecration of the Very Reverend Shane B. Janzen as a Bishop (Metropolitan and Bishop … Continue reading
Fr Carl Reid is a former TAC Bishop. Deborah Gyapong has the post with plenty of photos. She also has the notes of the homily by Msgr Jeffrey Steenson here.