July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 4 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 4 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 4 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 4 days ago
- MH370 search: Malaysian experts on way to island to study plane debris - live
- Army ready to act over Calais crisis
- Cecil the lion: US Fish and Wildlife service appeal to Walter Palmer to make contact
- Nuns lose court bid to block convent sale to Katy Perry
- Cecil hunter Walter Palmer 'wanted to kill an elephant after killing the lion'
- German firefighter started 31 blazes 'so he could look like a saviour'
- MH370: Six reasons why Reunion debris could be missing airliner
- MH370 search: Malaysia says 'almost certain' debris discovered from Boeing 777
- Three Chechen women 'conned Islamic State fighters out of thousands of pounds'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Cellular
Smithsonian: Being distracted by texting makes people walk more slowly and crookedly, and they are more likely to be hit by cars Read on here.
Dr Taylor Marshall writes: Is texting and driving a car sinful? I am certainly guilty of it. In fact, I did it today on the way home from a Saint George campout (the campout was lots of fun by the way. 80 … Continue reading
Using advanced augmented reality technology, Architip lets users visualize ancient sites in their original form. This is fantastic! Times of Israel reports: Visitors to Israel’s many archaeological sites are often told to come equipped with a camera, and an imagination. The … Continue reading
I think I’ll stick to my BlackBerry…
iol reports on QR codes (Quick Response Codes) that are now being inscribed on some gravestones. The next time you stop by the cemetery, you may learn a lot more about your dearly departed than a few ceremonial words. A few … Continue reading
Bribing governments to do business with the evil Iranian regime? MTN faced a potential lawsuit in the US relating to allegations that it bribed Iranian and South African government officials, the largest cellular operator in Africa said yesterday. The bribes … Continue reading
The final movement of Mahler’s Ninth Symphony is a slow rumination on mortality, with quiet sections played by strings alone. During the New York Philharmonic’s performance Tuesday night, it was interrupted by an iPhone. The jarring ringtone—the device’s “Marimba” sound, … Continue reading