July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 17 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 2 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 2 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @intoxproject: In 1697, the Parson of Dodleston was taken to court for drunkenly throwing a frog at a gentlewoman (@CheshireRO). 🐸 http:… 3 days ago
- Big game hunting in yesteryear, in pictures
- Netherlands and Australia appeal to Vladimir Putin not to veto MH17 tribunal
- What does Turkey's involvement in air strikes mean for Kurds, Isil, Syria and Nato?
- British Airways flight forced to land after 'bomb threat'
- Mapped: How the world is tackling human trafficking
- Turkey urged by Nato to show restraint as Erdogan says Kurdish peace process 'impossible'
- Taliban supreme leader Mullah Omar 'is dead'
- Celebrity Sightings: Heidi Klum, Robert De Niro and Taylor Swift
- Barcelona gunman manhunt after Briton among two wounded outside hotel
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: China
Via Yahoo news: The People’s Park of Luohe in the Chinese province Henan has an amazing “African lion” on exhibit for spectators. But the most amazing fact about this proud creature is that it’s actually a dog… Now this is … Continue reading
The Washington Post: Beijing — Tensions between Beijing and the Vatican are mounting after Chinese authorities detained an outspoken Catholic bishop who has defied state control of the church, a move that highlights the Communist Party’s deep mistrust of religious … Continue reading
Anthony E. Clark, Ph.D. In this Catholic World Reportcolumn, I will be providing monthly reports on the situation of the Church in China. Today, China has the world’s fastest growing economy, the fastest growing cities, the second fastest growing population, … Continue reading
Shocking! Horrific! [Warning: Graphic content] Video footage of a two-year-old girl being run over by a van and ignored by passers-by in China has sparked outrage after being posted online. The graphic surveillance video of the incident in Foshan city, Guandong province, … Continue reading
More persecution of the faithful in Red China: A number of priests and laymen in China’s underground Catholic church have been detained in the country’s northwest in a struggle over the appointment of a new bishop, overseas reports said Wednesday. … Continue reading
The Creative Minority Report brings us this appalling report: A documentary set to air in South Korea tomorrow is alleging that Chinese hospitals are selling aborted babies and stillborn children to a drug company which is grinding them up and selling … Continue reading
But before we go there, just caught this breaking news: China is planning to ordain seven more bishops illegally, deepening the worst rift with the Vatican in recent memory. “We have had local elections for bishops and seven candidates have … Continue reading
So they did it anyway: Beijing — China’s government-backed Catholic church ordained a bishop without the pope’s approval on Thursday, overruling objections from the Holy See and an appeal to Chinese leaders. The ordination is Beijing’s third without a papal … Continue reading
Brutish actions! Vatican City — Four bishops loyal to the Vatican have been “taken away” by Chinese police in recent days to take part in a state-sanctioned ordination, the Catholic news agency AsiaNews said on Monday. “Nobody knows where the … Continue reading
Rome Reports: In a strongly worded statement, the Vatican has condemned the recent illicit ordination of a Chinese bishop without papal approval. Paul Lei Shiyin was ordained a bishop by the Chinese government backed Church on June 29th. The illicit … Continue reading