August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 22 hours ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 22 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 2 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 5 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 5 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 5 days ago
- Scorching 'heat dome' over Middle East sees temperatures soar to 165F in Iran
- Bullet bounces off armadillo and puts triggerhappy Texan in hospital
- Angelina Jolie joins Aung San Suu Kyi to visit Myanmar female factory workers
- May the force be with you in long-grain
- New Afghan Taliban leader appeals for unity among fighters in audio message
- The bin Laden family tree: key relatives of 9/11 mastermind who also died in plane crashes
- Cecil the lion: Walter Palmer 'used picture of its corpse' to impress waitress
- MH370: Has wreckage been washing up on Reunion for months?
- Rose Garden singer Lynn Anderson dies at 67
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Christianity
Well worth a read. Very philosophical for a Saturday afternoon.
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
Via Route 5:9 Ah, internet trolls. They can be found in their natural habitat all over the world wide web from the comments sections of YouTube, Reddit, and CNN to Christianity Today and The Gospel Coalition. If you’ve ever spent any … Continue reading
Which comes via released hostages: The family of the kidnapped American journalist killed by Islamic State militants last week have posted a letter they say he sent while in captivity, via a fellow hostage. James Foley was unable to write … Continue reading
DSS issues alert: The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned the general public to be wary of persons of questionable characters who may disguise in Catholic Church Reverend Sisters’ regalia to perpetrate heinous crimes on innocent citizens. According to … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis has given $1 million as a personal contribution to help Christians and other religious minorities in Iraq who have been forced from their homes, according to his personal envoy to the country. Cardinal Fernando Filoni, … Continue reading
Catholic Exchange. Q: I have a very old crucifix which has a skull and crossbones at the bottom of the cross. What does that mean? Also, what does INRI mean? I have heard people pronounce it as though it were … Continue reading