September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 20 minutes ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 8 hours ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 8 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 13 hours ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 16 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 16 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What you will allow is what will continue. 16 hours ago
- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 1 day ago
- US election 2016: Jeb Bush advert slams 'The Real Donald Trump'
- Isil 'launch second chemical attack in Syrian town' say doctors
- Three arrested in Paris over 'devil's breath' drug that turns victims into willing 'zombies'
- Austria threatens to scupper Cameron's EU negotiations over migrant row
- Hillary Clinton may have broken US secrecy rules with emails from Tony Blair and Downing Street
- Ayoub El-Khazzani's home raided in Spain
- Everything you need to know about Kanye West running for President
- US clerk defies Supreme Court, refuses to issue gay marriage licences
- New Zealand unveils shortlist of four for its new flag
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Christianity
Well worth a read. Very philosophical for a Saturday afternoon.
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
Via Route 5:9 Ah, internet trolls. They can be found in their natural habitat all over the world wide web from the comments sections of YouTube, Reddit, and CNN to Christianity Today and The Gospel Coalition. If you’ve ever spent any … Continue reading
Which comes via released hostages: The family of the kidnapped American journalist killed by Islamic State militants last week have posted a letter they say he sent while in captivity, via a fellow hostage. James Foley was unable to write … Continue reading
DSS issues alert: The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned the general public to be wary of persons of questionable characters who may disguise in Catholic Church Reverend Sisters’ regalia to perpetrate heinous crimes on innocent citizens. According to … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis has given $1 million as a personal contribution to help Christians and other religious minorities in Iraq who have been forced from their homes, according to his personal envoy to the country. Cardinal Fernando Filoni, … Continue reading
Catholic Exchange. Q: I have a very old crucifix which has a skull and crossbones at the bottom of the cross. What does that mean? Also, what does INRI mean? I have heard people pronounce it as though it were … Continue reading