July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 6 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 18 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 1 day ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 1 day ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @intoxproject: In 1697, the Parson of Dodleston was taken to court for drunkenly throwing a frog at a gentlewoman (@CheshireRO). 🐸 http:… 2 days ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new. 2 days ago
- Barack Obama in Africa: What we've learned so far
- What is the African Union and has it proven to be successful?
- Strong earthquake hits eastern Indonesia
- The Book of Mormon satirical musical arrives in Utah
- Pictures of the day: 28 July 2015
- Malaysia PM sacks top officials over corruption probe ahead of Cameron visit
- Iran minister says nuclear deal will create 'opportunities' to work with US against Islamic State
- South Korea declares end of Mers outbreak
- AFL urges racist crowds to stop booing Aboriginal player Adam Goodes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Church
Well worth a read. Very philosophical for a Saturday afternoon.
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
Italian press report has claimed that Islamist terrorists were preparing to assassinate Pope Francis – Vatican spokesman Lombardi: “The Vatican does not harbor special concerns in this direction” Vatican City (kath.net/KNA/red) The Vatican has denied a report according to which … Continue reading
Which comes via released hostages: The family of the kidnapped American journalist killed by Islamic State militants last week have posted a letter they say he sent while in captivity, via a fellow hostage. James Foley was unable to write … Continue reading
DSS issues alert: The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned the general public to be wary of persons of questionable characters who may disguise in Catholic Church Reverend Sisters’ regalia to perpetrate heinous crimes on innocent citizens. According to … Continue reading
VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis has given $1 million as a personal contribution to help Christians and other religious minorities in Iraq who have been forced from their homes, according to his personal envoy to the country. Cardinal Fernando Filoni, … Continue reading
Catholic Exchange. Q: I have a very old crucifix which has a skull and crossbones at the bottom of the cross. What does that mean? Also, what does INRI mean? I have heard people pronounce it as though it were … Continue reading