July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 2 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 4 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 5 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 5 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 5 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 5 days ago
- Jews can defeat the terrorism that comes from within our own ranks
- Two Turkish policemen killed in latest attacks blamed on Kurds
- Vladimir Putin orders destruction of 'contraband' Western food
- Jalaluddin Haqqani, veteran Afghan militant leader, 'has died'
- Sri Lanka gunmen open fire at election rally killing one
- US officials admit Isil just as strong as when air campaign began
- Cecil the lion's killing tells us a lot about the wrongs of animal rights activists
- MH370 search live: "Convincing evidence" plane was downed in Indian Ocean - Malaysian offical
- Munich's Michael Jackson shrine threatened with closure after fights between fans
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Crazy
Good! A Canadian preacher, who claims to cure sick people by hitting them, has been refused entry into the UK for a controversial tour. Todd Bentley, who is based in the US and founded the revivalist organisation Fresh Fire USA, … Continue reading
You don’t think things are now really going too far? Need any further proof?! America, America…
Just saw this clip on the news: Whoa!