July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 22 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 2 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 2 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @intoxproject: In 1697, the Parson of Dodleston was taken to court for drunkenly throwing a frog at a gentlewoman (@CheshireRO). 🐸 http:… 3 days ago
- MH370: wreckage found on Reunion 'matches Malaysia Airlines flight'
- Putin rejects Dutch plea to support creation of MH17 tribunal
- Zimbabwean hunter bailed over killing of Cecil the lion
- German boy, 13, 'travelled to Turkey to join Isil'
- Expert view: Why Mullah Omar's death would be significant for the Taliban
- Gerard Depardieu banned from Ukraine for supporting Russia over Crimea
- Big game hunting in yesteryear, in pictures
- Netherlands and Australia appeal to Vladimir Putin not to veto MH17 tribunal
- What does Turkey's involvement in air strikes mean for Kurds, Isil, Syria and Nato?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Culture
Provided by the Canadians:
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Russia’s president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said “it’s best not to mess with us,” adding “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers” Well, there you have … Continue reading
Italian press report has claimed that Islamist terrorists were preparing to assassinate Pope Francis – Vatican spokesman Lombardi: “The Vatican does not harbor special concerns in this direction” Vatican City (kath.net/KNA/red) The Vatican has denied a report according to which … Continue reading
DSS issues alert: The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned the general public to be wary of persons of questionable characters who may disguise in Catholic Church Reverend Sisters’ regalia to perpetrate heinous crimes on innocent citizens. According to … Continue reading
(One News Now) – Romanian Christians are familiar with persecution in their home country but they didn’t expect to encounter it in America. The Holy Resurrection Romanian Orthodox Church struggled to find a place to worship in California. After finding … Continue reading
Barbarians at the gate: It may sound perverse, but perhaps we owe a small note of thanks to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the head of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Like a bullet whistling overhead, the ruthless rise … Continue reading
The Catholic World Report: The news broke late yesterday that Islamic State jihadists executed freelance journalist James Foley and posted a video of his beheading. Foley, 40, had been missing for two years while covering the conflict in Syria. I … Continue reading