August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 21 hours ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 1 day ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 2 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 4 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 5 days ago
- National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest winners, in pictures
- Gwyneth Paltrow: I did not write the words 'conscious uncoupling'
- Italy arrests 11 mafia suspects who 'communicated in sheep code'
- Former German extremist who vows to reveal inner workings of Isil goes on trial
- India signs peace deal with Nagaland separatists after 60 years of war
- 'General Adolpe', Burundi president's spy chief, assassinated in drive-by shooting
- At least 30 dead after Syrian warplane crashes into town
- Meet the German actor who plans to build his own 'model refugee shelter'
- Hungary using unemployed to build anti-immigration fence
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Debt
The Russian Patriarch is a powerful and influential man, make no doubt about it… The conflict over unpaid water bills of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem has been resolved, the spokesman for Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All … Continue reading
In Adelaide: The Adelaide diocese of the Anglican Church must change radically as it faces the tough choice of closing at least a third of its parishes within the next five years. This was the blunt message from Archbishop Jeffrey Driver … Continue reading
Italy has begun crisis talks with the European Union: Italian finance minister Giulio Tremonti has begun crisis talks with Jean-Claude Juncker, chair of the Eurogroup of finance ministers from the 17 eurozone countries. The talks come as yields on Italian bonds … Continue reading
Yahoo Finance reports: … Strangely, as the U.S. citizenry passionately criticizes their government for running up the budget deficit, a greater irony is afoot: When it comes to debt management, Americans are sadly worse than their government. While government debt sits … Continue reading
In America. The nation’s Roman Catholic bishops are urging the GOP-led House to reject a cuts-only approach to the budget as Washington tries to avert an unprecedented government default on its multi-trillion-dollar debts. “A just framework for future budgets cannot … Continue reading