July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 11 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 1 day ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 1 day ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @intoxproject: In 1697, the Parson of Dodleston was taken to court for drunkenly throwing a frog at a gentlewoman (@CheshireRO). 🐸 http:… 1 day ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't step forward you will always remain in the same place. 1 day ago
- Russian pilot who crashed in Antarctic survives encounter with polar bears
- Skinny the cat sheds the pounds
- Mystery lion sightings captivate Milwaukee residents
- US family finds $1 million in sunken treasure
- Vladimir Putin says Sepp Blatter deserves Nobel Prize
- Barack Obama touches bones of humankind's ancient ancestor 'Lucy'
- Madeleine McCann: British police contact Australia over girl's remains in suitcase
- Boston drops its bid for the 2024 Olympic Games due to low public support
- Sweden investigates if wreck in its waters is Russian submarine
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Defence
Russia’s president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said “it’s best not to mess with us,” adding “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers” Well, there you have … Continue reading
Stand for Israel has been reporting on the developments across Israel’s border with Syria – of the Islamic State and al-Qaeda-linked Islamist fighters doing battle with Syrian forces. Israel is well aware of what is going on, and the IDF … Continue reading
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican
Freedom… some people wake up and take freedom for granted whiles others wake up and defend it….. Source: SEAL of Honor.
“A land that the Lord your God cares for. The eyes of the Lord your God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.” (Deuteronomy 11:12) Breaking Israel News: Over the more … Continue reading
The Algemeiner reports on Hamas firing rockets from a church in Gaza: A Catholic Archbishop ministering to Gaza’s minute Christian minority says Hamas terrorists forced him to allow them to use his church to fire rockets at Israel during the … Continue reading
And what of the many Christians in Lebanon? Lord have mercy! “If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” (Proverbs 24:10) Breaking Israel News: It appears that as one part of the Middle East quiets down, … Continue reading
Time is reporting: President Barack Obama said Thursday that he has authorized U.S. air strikes against militants in Iraq to prevent them from moving on the Kurdish city of Erbil and to protect tens of thousands of refugees in northern … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis in the Telegraph. I welcome the much needed ceasefire in Gaza and pray that it will lead to a lasting, long-term resolution of a bitter and tragic conflict. However, the prospect of a lasting cessation of … Continue reading