Michael Rossouw on Anglican priest(ess) Wears a… 72 Synod Fathers on… on Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Re… 72 Synod Fathers on… on Being a Catholic Priest—and… Marcus Ampe on Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Re… Fr Stephen Smuts is… on It’s Been a While… Albert Nygren on Did Jesus Speak Greek? Margaret on Let’s Not Move to Mars Michael Rossouw on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Michael Rossouw on Will Russia’s ‘holy war’ save… Margaret on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Rosa Isabel Torres C… on New York Post Changes Its Name… Margaret on New York Post Changes Its Name… godfrey1099 on Why The Anglican Communion Is… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… deaconchrisf on It’s Been a While…
- Coptic Pope Tawadros to Visit USA youtube.com/watch?feature=… frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/cop… 21 hours ago
- Anglican priest(ess) Wears a Hijab frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/ang… http://t.co/EGmuyJYmG1 22 hours ago
- For This World in Suffering frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/for… http://t.co/DiMLEo8Ljk 1 day ago
- Paul’s Shipwreck on Malta youtube.com/watch?feature=… frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/pau… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. 2 days ago
- Did Jesus Speak Greek? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/did… 2 days ago
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/whe… 3 days ago
- Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Remove all Christian Symbols… to Create Space for Muslims frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/bis… 3 days ago
- Teenage girl in Connecticut jumps from moving car to escape abductor
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel's five best video moments
- 10 moments that define German chancellor Angela Merkel
- Kim Jong-un's sister 'fired over security lapses'
- Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust
- One third of young men in China will die from smoking, says study
- Oklahoma used wrong drug to execute US convict
- Ancient fossil of horse-like foetus found in Germany
- Serial dog killer 'on the loose in Mexico City'
Tag Archives: Defence
Russia’s president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said “it’s best not to mess with us,” adding “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers” Well, there you have … Continue reading
Stand for Israel has been reporting on the developments across Israel’s border with Syria – of the Islamic State and al-Qaeda-linked Islamist fighters doing battle with Syrian forces. Israel is well aware of what is going on, and the IDF … Continue reading
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican
Freedom… some people wake up and take freedom for granted whiles others wake up and defend it….. Source: SEAL of Honor.
“A land that the Lord your God cares for. The eyes of the Lord your God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.” (Deuteronomy 11:12) Breaking Israel News: Over the more … Continue reading
The Algemeiner reports on Hamas firing rockets from a church in Gaza: A Catholic Archbishop ministering to Gaza’s minute Christian minority says Hamas terrorists forced him to allow them to use his church to fire rockets at Israel during the … Continue reading
And what of the many Christians in Lebanon? Lord have mercy! “If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” (Proverbs 24:10) Breaking Israel News: It appears that as one part of the Middle East quiets down, … Continue reading
Time is reporting: President Barack Obama said Thursday that he has authorized U.S. air strikes against militants in Iraq to prevent them from moving on the Kurdish city of Erbil and to protect tens of thousands of refugees in northern … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis in the Telegraph. I welcome the much needed ceasefire in Gaza and pray that it will lead to a lasting, long-term resolution of a bitter and tragic conflict. However, the prospect of a lasting cessation of … Continue reading