September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 6 hours ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 14 hours ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 14 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 19 hours ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 22 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 22 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What you will allow is what will continue. 22 hours ago
- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 1 day ago
- Migrant crisis could endanger Anglo-German relations, Merkel ally warns
- US launches secret drone war against Islamic State in Syria
- Illinois police killing: manhunt under way for suspects
- North Korea 'would have no chance in a conflict with South'
- US election 2016: Jeb Bush goes on the attack against Donald Trump
- Ferry carrying thousands of migrants arrives from Lesbos
- Bears drowning after flood at Russian zoo traps them in cages
- US election 2016: Jeb Bush advert slams 'The Real Donald Trump'
- Congolese child soldiers to give evidence against 'warlord' Bosco Ntaganda at The Hague
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Democracy
Anglican Bishop of Jamaica and the Cayman Islands, Rt Rev Dr Howard Gregory, is suggesting that the media have more to offer. “While we expect the media to be truthful in reflecting what is happening in our midst, I submit … Continue reading
Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu has slammed the ANC government for not granting the Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, a visa: “Our government is worse than the apartheid government, because at least you were expecting it from the apartheid government,” he … Continue reading