July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 23 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 3 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 3 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 4 days ago
- German fireighter started 31 blazes 'so he could look like a saviour'
- Air passenger suing for a back injury 'caused by sitting next to obese man'
- David Cameron challenges Malaysian PM Najib Razak on corruption
- Ukrainian pilot and politician Nadia Savchenko goes on trial in Russia
- MH370 search: Malaysian experts arrive to study island plane debris - live
- Who is 'new Taliban leader' Mullah Akhtar Mansoor?
- Taliban confirms death of Mullah Omar as it pulls out of peace talks
- Fat should be classified as 'sixth taste' alongside the five others, say US scientists
- £500,000 project to save 1,200-year-old mosque threatened by Islamic State
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Desecration
Rhône-Alpes has this photo and a report in French: CWN: Two churches in Thonon-les-Bains, a city of 30,000 in eastern France, were desecrated on August 5, according to Le Messager, a newspaper based in Chablais. A man in his thirties … Continue reading
Christian Today. A crucifix in Mumbai that was vandalised in December 2013 was once again attacked and desecrated on Monday, 14th July 2014 early morning and arrested a lone Catholic man instead of the real culprits, prompting Christian bodies to organize … Continue reading
So says a Syrian Bishop: The Chaldean Catholic bishop of Aleppo, Syria’s largest city, told an audience at Parliament in London that the city is in “chaos.” Christians “have fled their homes because of the threat of bombs, they have … Continue reading
Knock the Priest down and stomp on the Eucharist: Cheju diocese has demanded an official apology after about 20 riot police disrupted a Mass yesterday on Jeju island. The police were clearing a path for a cement truck to enter the construction … Continue reading
I did report on this desecration yesterday during the ‘Occupy’ Rome demonstration. But just look at this photo: How evil?! Very evil. Via UPDATE: There is a video of the above event here.
Disgraceful: Vatican City—The Vatican has condemned Saturday’s violent clashes in central Rome including an attack by protesters on a church in which a crucifix and a statue of the Virgin Mary were destroyed. Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi said he “condemned … Continue reading