Michael Rossouw on Anglican priest(ess) Wears a… 72 Synod Fathers on… on Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Re… 72 Synod Fathers on… on Being a Catholic Priest—and… Marcus Ampe on Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Re… Fr Stephen Smuts is… on It’s Been a While… Albert Nygren on Did Jesus Speak Greek? Margaret on Let’s Not Move to Mars Michael Rossouw on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Michael Rossouw on Will Russia’s ‘holy war’ save… Margaret on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Rosa Isabel Torres C… on New York Post Changes Its Name… Margaret on New York Post Changes Its Name… godfrey1099 on Why The Anglican Communion Is… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… deaconchrisf on It’s Been a While…
- Coptic Pope Tawadros to Visit USA youtube.com/watch?feature=… frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/cop… 7 hours ago
- Anglican priest(ess) Wears a Hijab frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/ang… http://t.co/EGmuyJYmG1 7 hours ago
- For This World in Suffering frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/for… http://t.co/DiMLEo8Ljk 23 hours ago
- Paul’s Shipwreck on Malta youtube.com/watch?feature=… frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/pau… 23 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. 1 day ago
- Did Jesus Speak Greek? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/did… 1 day ago
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/whe… 2 days ago
- Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Remove all Christian Symbols… to Create Space for Muslims frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/bis… 2 days ago
- Can you spot this Victoria's Secret Photoshop fail?
- Rupert Murdoch apologises after suggesting Barack Obama is not a 'real black president'
- 'Migrant chic' fashion photoshoot in Hungary branded as 'sick'
- Why does Russia support Syria's Bashar al-Assad?
- Widow of Australian broadcaster Richie Benaud in legal battle with his first wife
- Kosovo political opposition disrupts parliament with smoke bomb
- Donald Trump fans have the worst grammar on Facebook, study shows
- Angela Merkel attacks east European leaders for ignoring their past over refugees
- Philip Hammond declares Twitter war on Russia
Tag Archives: Facebook
There’s a story making the rounds on Facebook and the Blogs about a so-called Pastor Jeremiah Steepek, who pretended to be a homeless man in order to teach his Church a lesson. The tale is spreading very quickly. This is how … Continue reading
Israeli Embassy: If Jesus and Mary Were Alive Today, They Would Be ‘Lynched in Bethlehem by Hostile Palestinians’
RT: Israel’s diplomatic corps finds itself in hot water after posting an inflammatory message on an official Facebook page. Although the message has now been deleted, this is not the first time Israel has used social media to post controversial … Continue reading