July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 4 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 4 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 4 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 4 days ago
- Courtney Love, daughter, 'urge judge not to release Kurt Cobain death-scene photos'
- MH370 search: Malaysian experts on way to island to study plane debris - live
- Palestinian baby dies in fire 'started by Israeli settlers'
- MH370 search: Malaysia says 'almost certain' debris discovered from Boeing 777
- Army ready to act over Calais crisis
- Cecil the lion: US Fish and Wildlife service appeal to Walter Palmer to make contact
- Nuns lose court bid to block convent sale to Katy Perry
- Cecil the lion's killer Walter Palmer 'wanted to stalk an elephant next - but couldn't find one big enough'
- Cecil hunter Walter Palmer 'wanted to kill an elephant after killing the lion'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Falleness
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
CNN: Death toll passes 1,550 as Ebola outbreak accelerates, officials say The Ebola outbreak “continues to accelerate” in West Africa and has killed 1,552 people so far, the World Health Organization said Thursday. The total number of cases stands at … Continue reading
Italian press report has claimed that Islamist terrorists were preparing to assassinate Pope Francis – Vatican spokesman Lombardi: “The Vatican does not harbor special concerns in this direction” Vatican City (kath.net/KNA/red) The Vatican has denied a report according to which … Continue reading
DSS issues alert: The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned the general public to be wary of persons of questionable characters who may disguise in Catholic Church Reverend Sisters’ regalia to perpetrate heinous crimes on innocent citizens. According to … Continue reading
(One News Now) – Romanian Christians are familiar with persecution in their home country but they didn’t expect to encounter it in America. The Holy Resurrection Romanian Orthodox Church struggled to find a place to worship in California. After finding … Continue reading
The Independent: Police in South Africa have launched an investigation as two rural farm workers are suspected of pelting their colleague to death with oranges. The man died after the suspects allegedly argued with him, before they collected oranges and … Continue reading
The Catholic World Report: The news broke late yesterday that Islamic State jihadists executed freelance journalist James Foley and posted a video of his beheading. Foley, 40, had been missing for two years while covering the conflict in Syria. I … Continue reading
Walking among the starvation cells and gas chambers where more than a million souls perished, it is hard to explain to my 12-year-old son how the free world allowed this happen. Why did the world’s democracies not stop the Nazi … Continue reading
So warns the Chaldean Catholic Archbishop of Mosul. Amel Shimoun Nona, the Chaldean Catholic archbishop of Mosul, Iraq, who is now living in exile, warned that his diocese is now run by radical Muslims and that “liberal and democratic principles … Continue reading