July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 20 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 2 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 2 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @intoxproject: In 1697, the Parson of Dodleston was taken to court for drunkenly throwing a frog at a gentlewoman (@CheshireRO). 🐸 http:… 3 days ago
- Zimbabwean hunter bailed over killing of Cecil the lion
- German boy, 13, 'travelled to Turkey to join Isil'
- Expert view: Why Mullah Omar's death would be significant for the Taliban
- Gerard Depardieu banned from Ukraine for supporting Russia over Crimea
- Big game hunting in yesteryear, in pictures
- Netherlands and Australia appeal to Vladimir Putin not to veto MH17 tribunal
- What does Turkey's involvement in air strikes mean for Kurds, Isil, Syria and Nato?
- British Airways flight forced to land after 'bomb threat'
- Mapped: How the world is tackling human trafficking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Finance
Good grief! Inspired lunacy: The Church of England should consider opening its doors to congregations from other faiths including Muslims and Hindus, the head of the Countryside Alliance has said. Sir Barney White-Spunner said he was concerned that churches in … Continue reading
Reuters reports: South Africa immortalised former president Nelson Mandela on Tuesday in a set of new banknotes bearing the image of the anti-apartheid leader, who remains a rare unifying force in a country still scarred by its racially divided past. The … Continue reading
And their bank account blocked: Standoff over unpaid water bill could result in closure of revered church believed to be site of Jesus’s crucifixion and burial. The Guardian: One of the most venerated sites in the Christian faith, the Church … Continue reading
In Adelaide: The Adelaide diocese of the Anglican Church must change radically as it faces the tough choice of closing at least a third of its parishes within the next five years. This was the blunt message from Archbishop Jeffrey Driver … Continue reading
This does make one think: I am a 70-year-old pensioner and a staunch Catholic. I have a week-day missal and a Sunday missal which I have been using for years. “I can’t afford the new missals!” Now it was decided … Continue reading
Alcala de Henares, Spain — Cash-strapped officials in Europe are looking for a way to ease their financial burden by upending centuries of tradition and seeking to tap one of the last untouched sources of wealth: the Catholic Church. Thousands … Continue reading
Newsday with a letter that makes so much sense. Pity those who should hear the plea, will care precious little… The letter “Why the need for SCPD chaplain?” [Aug. 5] questioned the need for a Suffolk County police chaplain in this … Continue reading
The Church of England has pulled its £1.9m investment from Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation in a protest over its handling of the News of the World phone hacking scandal. The Telegraph has the details.
Fox News. The average Canadian individual is now wealthier than the average American. According The Globe & Mail, Canadian households are on average $40,000 richer than American households. And the advantage does not have to do with exchange rates because … Continue reading