August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 1 day ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 5 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 5 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 6 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 6 days ago
- Canadian PM to call general election for October
- Watch: Over 200 migrants breach Euro Tunnel fences unopposed
- MH370: Police urge caution amid reports of washed up 'plane door'
- MH370: Has a plane door washed up on Reunion Island?
- Bettany Hughes: Europe's leaders must learn from Socrates when tackling the Greek crisis
- Hiroshima: 70 years on, one survivor remembers the horror of the world's first atomic bombing
- Hitchiking robot 'killed' in Philadelphia
- Second rescue operation frees captives held 'for decades' by Shining Path
- Ian McShane to join Game of Thrones
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Formation
[Please don’t bite my head off again Deborah, these are just my simple observations.] I read, with interest, a report by former ACCC priest [Fr] Michael Birch on the recent gathering in Houston as part of the formation program of the Ordinariate of the Chair of … Continue reading
Asks Deborah Gyapong: Maybe some of my informed readers can help me out on this. Are there different policies concerning the formation of incoming Ordinariate clergy, depending on the country? For instance, in the United States, what has been the length … Continue reading
Fall in love, stay in love, so love decides everything…