Margaret on Let’s Not Move to Mars Michael Rossouw on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Michael Rossouw on Will Russia’s ‘holy war’ save… Margaret on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Margaret on New York Post Changes Its Name… godfrey1099 on Why The Anglican Communion Is… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… deaconchrisf on It’s Been a While… Margaret on A New Creed for the Modern… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Paul on It’s Been a While… Margaret on It’s Been a While… TrainBaldy on A Day in the Life of a Railway… Albert Nygren on Catholic School Cancels a Rama…
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/whe… 17 hours ago
- Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Remove all Christian Symbols… to Create Space for Muslims frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/bis… 17 hours ago
- ISIS Blows Up Arch of Triumph in Syria’s Palmyra frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/isi… http://t.co/u0SHEj0wF5 17 hours ago
- RT @FwJesus: Love your neighbor as yourself. -Mat 22:37 1 day ago
- RT @SABreakingNews: SAPS needs your dog! ow.ly/SWfCD 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. 4 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage nyp.st/1KQ59lg via @nypost 4 days ago
- Let’s Not Move to Mars frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/let… https://t.co/W4vfkQSFpr 4 days ago
- Nobel Peace Prize winners: a look back at the most iconic laureates
- Pictures of the day: 6 October 2015
- Russian incursion into Turkey airspace 'no accident', warns Nato
- Bizarre hog-nosed rat discovered in Indonesian jungle
- Antarctic scientists face breathalyser tests due to alcohol-fuelled fighting and 'indecent exposure'
- Apple's new spaceship Cupertino HQ: in pictures
- British tourist Zoe Woolmer death: Australia cliff photo 'marketing stunt' was 'tragedy waiting to happen'
- There is now a Halloween costume of Ahmed Mohamed, the 'clock bomb boy'
- China's Tu Youyou learnt of Nobel achievement 'by watching television'
Tag Archives: Fr Dwight Longenecker
… and not just salvation by works, but universalism–that all will be saved? See what Fr Dwight Longenecker has to say.
Writes Fr Dwight Longenecker: As part of my work for the upcoming Year of Faith, I’ve started FaithWorks!–a free, weekly newsletter. Each week there are two or three articles on the practical practice of the Catholic faith. If you haven’t … Continue reading
Writes Fr Dwight Longenecker (who I seem to be linking a lot to of late): When I lived in England Anglicans almost universally referred to the Catholic Church as “the Roman Catholic Church.” They would emphasize the word “Roman”. The subtext … Continue reading
At Patheos: … I want to welcome all my regular readers to my new home. I hope before too long to be zipping around WordPress with no problems, and I want to use this new chapter in the life of Standing … Continue reading
Fr Dwight Longenecker who was there shares his impressions: It was an amazingly historic day yesterday in Houston, Texas. I was present for the inaugural Mass for Msgr. Jeffrey Steenson as the first ordinary of the Ordinariate of the Chair … Continue reading