August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 2 hours ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 6 hours ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 6 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 6 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 2 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 4 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 5 days ago
- Monsoon rains kill more than 100 people in India
- California declares state of emergency as wildfires rage
- Egypt postpones al-Jazeera retrial verdict to August 29
- UAE to try 41 on charges of seeking 'caliphate'
- France's Front National 'waging culture war on artists'
- MH370: Malaysia calls for help in wreckage search near Reunion
- Ancient Transylvanian buildings brutally revamped at cost to EU taxpayers
- Teenage girl stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride march dies in hospital
- Mike Huckabee could use troops to stop abortion if elected president
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Fr Dwight Longenecker
… and not just salvation by works, but universalism–that all will be saved? See what Fr Dwight Longenecker has to say.
Writes Fr Dwight Longenecker: As part of my work for the upcoming Year of Faith, I’ve started FaithWorks!–a free, weekly newsletter. Each week there are two or three articles on the practical practice of the Catholic faith. If you haven’t … Continue reading
Writes Fr Dwight Longenecker (who I seem to be linking a lot to of late): When I lived in England Anglicans almost universally referred to the Catholic Church as “the Roman Catholic Church.” They would emphasize the word “Roman”. The subtext … Continue reading
At Patheos: … I want to welcome all my regular readers to my new home. I hope before too long to be zipping around WordPress with no problems, and I want to use this new chapter in the life of Standing … Continue reading
Fr Dwight Longenecker who was there shares his impressions: It was an amazingly historic day yesterday in Houston, Texas. I was present for the inaugural Mass for Msgr. Jeffrey Steenson as the first ordinary of the Ordinariate of the Chair … Continue reading