September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 5 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When fear knocks on the door, answer with faith! 12 hours ago
- RT @daiIyscripture: http://t.co/JKmuggX1Rm 12 hours ago
- RT @MMotivate_: Sometimes we can't ask why. Sometimes we'll never know why. Sometimes we just need to move forward and stop regretting the … 13 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 1 day ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 1 day ago
- Python v king cobra: battle of the snakes - but who won?
- Tourists horrified by showers at Auschwitz entrance
- David Cameron challenged to face European Parliament over 'closed doors' renegotiation
- British journalists charged with 'engaging in terror activity' on behalf of Islamic State
- Spanish police arrest 15 men for 'smuggling migrants on the back of jet-skis'
- 10,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees after author's call
- Bear Grylls to test President Obama's survival skills in special episode of Running Wild
- Pakistani prison officials given 24 hours to explain how they will hang paralysed convict
- France to turn Calais 'jungle' into a humanitarian refugee camp with £3.6m from EU
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Fr Dwight Longenecker
… and not just salvation by works, but universalism–that all will be saved? See what Fr Dwight Longenecker has to say.
Writes Fr Dwight Longenecker: As part of my work for the upcoming Year of Faith, I’ve started FaithWorks!–a free, weekly newsletter. Each week there are two or three articles on the practical practice of the Catholic faith. If you haven’t … Continue reading
Writes Fr Dwight Longenecker (who I seem to be linking a lot to of late): When I lived in England Anglicans almost universally referred to the Catholic Church as “the Roman Catholic Church.” They would emphasize the word “Roman”. The subtext … Continue reading
At Patheos: … I want to welcome all my regular readers to my new home. I hope before too long to be zipping around WordPress with no problems, and I want to use this new chapter in the life of Standing … Continue reading
Fr Dwight Longenecker who was there shares his impressions: It was an amazingly historic day yesterday in Houston, Texas. I was present for the inaugural Mass for Msgr. Jeffrey Steenson as the first ordinary of the Ordinariate of the Chair … Continue reading