Margaret on Let’s Not Move to Mars Michael Rossouw on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Michael Rossouw on Will Russia’s ‘holy war’ save… Margaret on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Margaret on New York Post Changes Its Name… godfrey1099 on Why The Anglican Communion Is… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… deaconchrisf on It’s Been a While… Margaret on A New Creed for the Modern… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Paul on It’s Been a While… Margaret on It’s Been a While… TrainBaldy on A Day in the Life of a Railway… Albert Nygren on Catholic School Cancels a Rama…
- RT @FwJesus: Love your neighbor as yourself. -Mat 22:37 18 hours ago
- RT @SABreakingNews: SAPS needs your dog! ow.ly/SWfCD 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. 3 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage nyp.st/1KQ59lg via @nypost 3 days ago
- Let’s Not Move to Mars frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/let… https://t.co/W4vfkQSFpr 3 days ago
- Womb Transplants Given Go-ahead in the UK frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/wom… https://t.co/uVZ6SVZ7oF 3 days ago
- Australia is Officially Becoming a Scary Place for Christians frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/aus… 3 days ago
- 5 year-old son Killed for Wearing a Cross frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/5-y… http://t.co/LqNl8Zc9JN 3 days ago
- Briton among 18 dead in 'apocalyptic' French Riviera floods
- Pensioner shot dead after following phone app through Brazil favela
- Pictures of the day: 5 October 2015
- Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'
- Abbas appeals to the UN for 'international protection' as clashes with Israelis intensify.
- Video of rat eating spaghetti goes viral
- Animal rights group returns puppy seized from Paris homeless man
- Moment Porsche crashes into crowd at Malta car show
- First Nobel prize for Chinese medicine
Tag Archives: Gaza
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican
The latest Gaza violence has devastated Israel’s tourism industry.
The Algemeiner reports on Hamas firing rockets from a church in Gaza: A Catholic Archbishop ministering to Gaza’s minute Christian minority says Hamas terrorists forced him to allow them to use his church to fire rockets at Israel during the … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis in the Telegraph. I welcome the much needed ceasefire in Gaza and pray that it will lead to a lasting, long-term resolution of a bitter and tragic conflict. However, the prospect of a lasting cessation of … Continue reading
In light of the collapsed truce in Gaza, and Hamas’ kidnapping of an IDF soldier, Rabbi Eckstein recalls Psalm 120 when he looks at the reality of an enemy committed to war, even while Israel longs and prays for peace: … Continue reading
Unreported, and well researched. From the Institute for Palestinian Studies: Gaza’s Tunnel Phenomenon: The Unintended Dynamics of Israel’s Siege […] A similarly cavalier approach to child labor and tunnel fatalities damaged the movement’s standing with human-rights groups, despite government assurances … Continue reading
The Washington Post: Palestinian and Israeli casualties are mounting at a pace that could surpass any other Israeli conflict in nearly a decade, amid signs of a deepening military and political stalemate driven by diplomatic gridlock, Palestinian militant resilience and … Continue reading
From Bloomberg News: Omer Benjoya took a job this summer selling drinks, snacks and postcards on a hill that offers one of the most breathtaking panoramic views of Jerusalem. Now all the 17-year-old needs are customers. Since hostilities flared this … Continue reading
(The Atlantic) – A Palestinian medic evacuates the body of a girl from Gaza’s eastern Shejaiya district on July 20, 2014. Source.