August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 5 hours ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 5 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 2 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 4 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 5 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 5 days ago
- RAF Typhoons intercept 10 Russian planes on single patrol
- Dylan Roof pleads not guilty over church shooting
- Mullah Omar's son says he cannot support new Taliban leader
- Naomi Campbell guilty of assault on Sicilian paparazzo
- Cameroon 'expels 2,000 Nigerians' in fight against Boko Haram
- Mark Zuckerberg calls for end to miscarriages taboo
- Republican candidates: who will qualify for the first presidential debate?
- MH370 search live: 'Convincing evidence' plane was downed in Indian Ocean - Malaysian offical
- Malaysian officials say they are close to solving riddle of MH370
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Gaza
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican
The latest Gaza violence has devastated Israel’s tourism industry.
The Algemeiner reports on Hamas firing rockets from a church in Gaza: A Catholic Archbishop ministering to Gaza’s minute Christian minority says Hamas terrorists forced him to allow them to use his church to fire rockets at Israel during the … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis in the Telegraph. I welcome the much needed ceasefire in Gaza and pray that it will lead to a lasting, long-term resolution of a bitter and tragic conflict. However, the prospect of a lasting cessation of … Continue reading
In light of the collapsed truce in Gaza, and Hamas’ kidnapping of an IDF soldier, Rabbi Eckstein recalls Psalm 120 when he looks at the reality of an enemy committed to war, even while Israel longs and prays for peace: … Continue reading
Unreported, and well researched. From the Institute for Palestinian Studies: Gaza’s Tunnel Phenomenon: The Unintended Dynamics of Israel’s Siege […] A similarly cavalier approach to child labor and tunnel fatalities damaged the movement’s standing with human-rights groups, despite government assurances … Continue reading
The Washington Post: Palestinian and Israeli casualties are mounting at a pace that could surpass any other Israeli conflict in nearly a decade, amid signs of a deepening military and political stalemate driven by diplomatic gridlock, Palestinian militant resilience and … Continue reading
From Bloomberg News: Omer Benjoya took a job this summer selling drinks, snacks and postcards on a hill that offers one of the most breathtaking panoramic views of Jerusalem. Now all the 17-year-old needs are customers. Since hostilities flared this … Continue reading
(The Atlantic) – A Palestinian medic evacuates the body of a girl from Gaza’s eastern Shejaiya district on July 20, 2014. Source.