September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 1 day ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 1 day ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 1 day ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 2 days ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 2 days ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 3 days ago
- France 'may extend airstrikes on Isil to Syria'
- Aylan Kurdi's aunt: drowned toddler's last words were 'Daddy, please don't die'
- US Open female tennis player suffers drone scare during match
- 'We are very much afraid': Syrian couple describe terror before boarding smugglers' boat with their baby
- Exhausted migrants cross border from Hungary to Austria
- Refugee crisis:live
- US elite military academy annual pillowfight ends in broken bones and concussions
- Refugee crisis: as it happened Sept 4
- Refugee crisis:live
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Gaza
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican
The latest Gaza violence has devastated Israel’s tourism industry.
The Algemeiner reports on Hamas firing rockets from a church in Gaza: A Catholic Archbishop ministering to Gaza’s minute Christian minority says Hamas terrorists forced him to allow them to use his church to fire rockets at Israel during the … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis in the Telegraph. I welcome the much needed ceasefire in Gaza and pray that it will lead to a lasting, long-term resolution of a bitter and tragic conflict. However, the prospect of a lasting cessation of … Continue reading
In light of the collapsed truce in Gaza, and Hamas’ kidnapping of an IDF soldier, Rabbi Eckstein recalls Psalm 120 when he looks at the reality of an enemy committed to war, even while Israel longs and prays for peace: … Continue reading
Unreported, and well researched. From the Institute for Palestinian Studies: Gaza’s Tunnel Phenomenon: The Unintended Dynamics of Israel’s Siege […] A similarly cavalier approach to child labor and tunnel fatalities damaged the movement’s standing with human-rights groups, despite government assurances … Continue reading
The Washington Post: Palestinian and Israeli casualties are mounting at a pace that could surpass any other Israeli conflict in nearly a decade, amid signs of a deepening military and political stalemate driven by diplomatic gridlock, Palestinian militant resilience and … Continue reading
From Bloomberg News: Omer Benjoya took a job this summer selling drinks, snacks and postcards on a hill that offers one of the most breathtaking panoramic views of Jerusalem. Now all the 17-year-old needs are customers. Since hostilities flared this … Continue reading
(The Atlantic) – A Palestinian medic evacuates the body of a girl from Gaza’s eastern Shejaiya district on July 20, 2014. Source.