August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 1 day ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 5 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 5 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 6 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 6 days ago
- Canadian PM to call general election for October
- Watch: Over 200 migrants breach Euro Tunnel fences unopposed
- MH370: Police urge caution amid reports of washed up 'plane door'
- MH370: Has a plane door washed up on Reunion Island?
- Bettany Hughes: Europe's leaders must learn from Socrates when tackling the Greek crisis
- Hiroshima: 70 years on, one survivor remembers the horror of the world's first atomic bombing
- Hitchiking robot 'killed' in Philadelphia
- Second rescue operation frees captives held 'for decades' by Shining Path
- Ian McShane to join Game of Thrones
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Harold Camping
Mercifully! Harold Camping, who predicted Oct. 21 to be the day Christians would be caught up to heaven and that God would judge the world, said on Oct. 16 that he is no longer able to lead Family Radio Stations, … Continue reading
Rapture rescheduled: Remember earlier this year when the world didn’t end? Like every other doomsday prophecy throughout history, the May 21st rapture promised by Oakland-based Family Radio network owner Harold Camping never materialized. The 90-year-old, self-styled prophet now claims the … Continue reading
Was he smoted? Harold Camping, president of Family Radio, a Christian radio ministry, suffered a severe stroke on Thursday night and had to be hospitalized, triggering concerns as to whether his followers will ever be able to hear his enigmatic … Continue reading
Give me a day, no interviews at all today. Sorry. You know this is a big deal, big deal, and I’ve got to live with it and I’ve got to think it out. So no interview,” said Camping, who looked … Continue reading
Do not think the rapture is a harmless prank, or merely the domain of fools. It has real world and serious consequences… Sadly, all cults and sects do.
Writes Richard Bartholomew: Stern words from Tim LaHaye: The Rev. Tim LaHaye, co-author of the “Left Behind” series of Christian prophecy novels, said [Harold] Camping “trivializes the very serious study of Bible prophecy by ignoring Jesus’ statement that everyone seems … Continue reading
Well for one, his ministry is probably doomed: Harold Camping is a false prophet. Six p.m. local time on May 21st 2011 already passed in New Zealand without incident, the first place the apocalyptical earthquakes are supposed to have occurred. … Continue reading
Yes, I’m off to bed… See you tomorrow… Be it here, or in heaven…