August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Scripture_Truth: http://t.co/iY1Ra8jbOY 1 day ago
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 2 days ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 2 days ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 4 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 6 days ago
- Pictures of the day: 5 August 2015
- Inside the largest Syrian refugee camp - Zaatari camp three years on
- What is life like inside the largest Syrian refugee camp - Zaatari in Jordan?
- Video shows giant Minion causing chaos on Dublin road
- From Addis Ababa to Calais, one woman's story
- Video of Harry Truman meeting atom bomb victims emerges
- Could your genes dictate your political leaning?
- MH370: Reunion island defends its handling of plane wreckage and says it reacted 'quickly'
- Six key policy issues in the Republican primary election
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Holy Sepulchre
From the Custos earlier this week: Every fifteenth of July the Diocese of Jerusalem commemorates the day that the Crusaders’ Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre was consecrated as a religious building. In the same way as the Church joins together … Continue reading
Celebrated by Orthodox Christian in the Holy Sepulchre. RT has this stunning video: Thousands of Orthodox Christian braved hours of waiting to witness the Holy Fire ceremony in Jerusalem’s Church of the Holy Sepulchre – an important annual rite for the … Continue reading
The Russian Patriarch is a powerful and influential man, make no doubt about it… The conflict over unpaid water bills of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem has been resolved, the spokesman for Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All … Continue reading
And their bank account blocked: Standoff over unpaid water bill could result in closure of revered church believed to be site of Jesus’s crucifixion and burial. The Guardian: One of the most venerated sites in the Christian faith, the Church … Continue reading
Via Bible X: ATS pro Terra Sancta have a couple of publications that they have placed online related to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. The Holy Sepulchre: The Pilgrim’s New Guide. This is a small book containing … Continue reading
In the Huffington Post: Jerusalem – After the last tourists leave the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem’s Old City at nightfall, a little-known but centuries-old tradition unfolds at one of Christianity’s holiest sites. Clerics from the three largest … Continue reading
By the Custody of the Holy Land: The site, with enhanced graphics, offers numerous updated materials in four languages ― Italian, English, Spanish, French ― along with a rich selection of images and downloadable photos of the Church of the … Continue reading
An ancient African monastery is perched above the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. I went to see the Ethiopians on the roof of the church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem this week. The way up is not easy for a stranger … Continue reading