August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @DavidRoads: Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. -Lucille Ball 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is. 2 days ago
- RT @ACatholicPrayer: "You teach souls by word; you save them by suffering." Bl. Anthony Chevrier #quote 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Abraham Lincoln 2 days ago
- RT @YourZealPlace: Become a person of VALUE http://t.co/9HoFiqRNyk 2 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: As often as possible tell one another the good stories of faith and blessing the Lord has made known to you. Build one… 2 days ago
- Hungary braces for thousands more refugees as record numbers cross the border with Serbia
- Angela Merkel calls on EU to help Western Balkans face migrant influx
- Barack Obama visits New Orleans 10 years after Katrina: 'A tragedy that was brewing for decades'
- Virginia shooting victim's father: If Alison had an AK 47, it would've made no difference - latest
- Rodin unique bronze 'lost' for 100 years resurfaces in Switzerland
- A history of mass shootings in the US since Columbine
- Virginia television channel of killed journalists stayed on air throughout day from hell
- Bryce Williams: Everything we know about Virginia gunman on Thursday afternoon
- Migrant crisis: Balkans 'part of the solution, not the problem'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Humour
I saw this over at Steve Ray’s Blog: What Christmas Carol is This? ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ It is a clever riddle, but see if you can figure it out. Don’t read the below unless you give up.
Today was Heritage Day here in South Africa, a public holiday. Our government set aside this day for all South Africans to celebrate our rich heritage, of which the braai is very much a part. So someone sent along this pic earlier… If you’re South … Continue reading
I think I’ll stick to my BlackBerry…
Ja, okay… I’m back from Church (after a fantastic time of prayer and worship) and it looks like it’s going to be a slow blogging day (at least while we’re still wating for the Americans to wake up)…
Stuart’s making me giggle: In what may have been an inadvertent prophecy as to the next Archbishop of Canterbury The Press And Journal have published this apology: