July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 4 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 4 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 4 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 4 days ago
- MH370 search: Malaysian experts on way to island to study plane debris - live
- Army ready to act over Calais crisis
- Cecil the lion: US Fish and Wildlife service appeal to Walter Palmer to make contact
- Nuns lose court bid to block convent sale to Katy Perry
- Cecil hunter Walter Palmer 'wanted to kill an elephant after killing the lion'
- German firefighter started 31 blazes 'so he could look like a saviour'
- MH370: Six reasons why Reunion debris could be missing airliner
- MH370 search: Malaysia says 'almost certain' debris discovered from Boeing 777
- Three Chechen women 'conned Islamic State fighters out of thousands of pounds'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Israel Finkelstein
In Associates for Biblical Research: The May/June 2011 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review is an exciting one. On the cover, some of the topics of the issue are listed, at the top of which are the words, “The End of … Continue reading
The City of David, Beyond the Politics and Propaganda: Archaeological activity in Jerusalem has been sucked into a whirlwind of conflicting political agendas, and the site commonly referred to as “the City of David” is in the eye of the … Continue reading
Associates for Biblical Research reports: Israel Finkelstein revises his dating “Two afternoon sessions at the Society of Biblical Literature Meeting were devoted to Archaeology and Text, and in particular to the dating problems associated with the transition from Iron Age … Continue reading