August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @DavidRoads: Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. -Lucille Ball 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is. 2 days ago
- RT @ACatholicPrayer: "You teach souls by word; you save them by suffering." Bl. Anthony Chevrier #quote 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Abraham Lincoln 2 days ago
- RT @YourZealPlace: Become a person of VALUE http://t.co/9HoFiqRNyk 2 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: As often as possible tell one another the good stories of faith and blessing the Lord has made known to you. Build one… 2 days ago
- Virginia shooting victim's father: If Alison had an AK 47, it would've made no difference - latest
- Christiano Ronaldo sends signed Real Madrid shirt to Nepal earthquake victim
- British man pleads guilty in over North Korea drugs
- Barack Obama to people of New Orleans: 'You inspire me and America'
- Knut the polar bear death riddle solved by scientists
- Australia considers compulsory chemical castration for paedophiles
- Archaeologists plan to use 3D imagery to preserve antiquities under threat from Islamic State
- Hundreds of migrants feared drowned off Libya in another boat tragedy
- Official: Donald Trump does not wear a wig
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
From the Custos earlier this week: Every fifteenth of July the Diocese of Jerusalem commemorates the day that the Crusaders’ Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre was consecrated as a religious building. In the same way as the Church joins together … Continue reading
While flying over the Old City of Jerusalem is not allowed, permission for this video was granted and done by a remote control helicopter. It is slow, but really nice.
reports on the find: A rare Crusade-era lead seal used to secure a letter was uncovered in an ancient farmstead in Jerusalem, the Israel Antiquities Authority announced today (May 27). The 800-year-old seal was likely once fixed to a document … Continue reading
On the outskirts of Jerusalem. … archaeologists have discovered the remains of a 2,300-year-old rural village that dates back to the Second Temple period, the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced. Trenches covering some 8,000 square feet (750 square meters) revealed … Continue reading
Wayne Stiles has a helpful look.
A great post over at Gatestone Institute: There is no individual or group that is empowered to act as “the voice of Palestinian Christians.” It is not “the Palestinian Christians” but just one or two individuals who pen those public … Continue reading
Smithsonian has released the first ever photographs taken of the Jerusalem as seen and taken in 1844 by Philibert Girault de Prangey. Simply stunning… More of the Holy City then, here.
CTV News: With Israel situated in one of the world’s earthquake-prone areas, officials are taking action to protect the Holy Land’s most important ancient treasures so they don’t come tumbling down. After a series of five moderate earthquakes shook the … Continue reading