July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 23 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 3 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 3 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 4 days ago
- German fireighter started 31 blazes 'so he could look like a saviour'
- Air passenger suing for a back injury 'caused by sitting next to obese man'
- David Cameron challenges Malaysian PM Najib Razak on corruption
- Ukrainian pilot and politician Nadia Savchenko goes on trial in Russia
- MH370 search: Malaysian experts arrive to study island plane debris - live
- Who is 'new Taliban leader' Mullah Akhtar Mansoor?
- Taliban confirms death of Mullah Omar as it pulls out of peace talks
- Fat should be classified as 'sixth taste' alongside the five others, say US scientists
- £500,000 project to save 1,200-year-old mosque threatened by Islamic State
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
From the Custos earlier this week: Every fifteenth of July the Diocese of Jerusalem commemorates the day that the Crusaders’ Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre was consecrated as a religious building. In the same way as the Church joins together … Continue reading
While flying over the Old City of Jerusalem is not allowed, permission for this video was granted and done by a remote control helicopter. It is slow, but really nice.
reports on the find: A rare Crusade-era lead seal used to secure a letter was uncovered in an ancient farmstead in Jerusalem, the Israel Antiquities Authority announced today (May 27). The 800-year-old seal was likely once fixed to a document … Continue reading
On the outskirts of Jerusalem. … archaeologists have discovered the remains of a 2,300-year-old rural village that dates back to the Second Temple period, the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced. Trenches covering some 8,000 square feet (750 square meters) revealed … Continue reading
Wayne Stiles has a helpful look.
A great post over at Gatestone Institute: There is no individual or group that is empowered to act as “the voice of Palestinian Christians.” It is not “the Palestinian Christians” but just one or two individuals who pen those public … Continue reading
Smithsonian has released the first ever photographs taken of the Jerusalem as seen and taken in 1844 by Philibert Girault de Prangey. Simply stunning… More of the Holy City then, here.
CTV News: With Israel situated in one of the world’s earthquake-prone areas, officials are taking action to protect the Holy Land’s most important ancient treasures so they don’t come tumbling down. After a series of five moderate earthquakes shook the … Continue reading