September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 2 hours ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 1 day ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 1 day ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 1 day ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 2 days ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 2 days ago
- Pictures of the day: 3 September 2015
- Police officer pulls woman from burning car in Texas
- China holds massive military parade to commemorate end of WWII, in pictures
- China shows military might in victory over Japan celebrations
- Child care workers charged with staging 'Fight Club for children'
- Japan braces for outbreak of gang warfare
- Arrest warrant issued for president of Guatemala
- Xi Jinping announces China will cut 300,000 military personnel
- Barack Obama becomes first US president to cross Arctic Circle
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Judaism
Today a new and advanced version of Hitler is risen and his name is Abu Bakir Albagdadhi, he is carrying out the second Holocaust in our world, by targeting the Christians in Mesopotamia, and Humiliating, Killing, and displacing them, and … Continue reading
On Cranmer’s Blog: In today’s synagogue service, Jews throughout the world will read the opening chapters of the book of Deuteronomy (1:1-3.22). Verses 1:41-44 recount the Jews’ response to the admonishment of Moses: Then you [the Jews] answered and said … Continue reading
Celebrating the giving of Torah: History Shavuot is a Jewish holiday which celebrates God’s giving of the Torah to the Jewish people at Mount Sinai. It is also known as the “Feast of Weeks.” It has connections to an ancient … Continue reading
The Jewish Press: Nearly 90 Christian soldiers from all over the country and from all IDF units came together earlier this week in Nazareth Illit for an event organized by the Israeli Christians Recruitment Forum. Although it has only been … Continue reading
Competing answers to an increasingly pressing question. Who is a Jew? This question is becoming ever more pressing for Jews around the world. It looks like a religious issue, but is bound up with history, Israeli politics and the rhythms … Continue reading
Via Fr Robert’s Blog: http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/ariel-sharon-his-eye-was-not-dim/ Ariel Sharon was simply a great man, Jew and Jewish PM! (RIP)
CNN: Perhaps the most repeated observation about Jerusalem is that it’s a sacred city for the three monotheistic faiths of the west, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Hundreds of tour guides tell it to the busloads of tourists brought to the … Continue reading
Today, our Jewish friends celebrate the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur, which is the holiest day of the year for the Jewish people. Shalom.
JNS: Hours before Rosh Hashanah started in Israel, hundreds of Muslim worshippers threw rocks at police officers and Jewish visitors at Jerusalem’s Temple Mount on Wednesday morning, according to Israel Hayom. A large police force was summoned to the scene … Continue reading
Wishing all our Jewish readers a happy and blessed New Year – Shana Tova! The Jewish New Year is explained here.