Margaret on Let’s Not Move to Mars Michael Rossouw on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Michael Rossouw on Will Russia’s ‘holy war’ save… Margaret on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Margaret on New York Post Changes Its Name… godfrey1099 on Why The Anglican Communion Is… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… deaconchrisf on It’s Been a While… Margaret on A New Creed for the Modern… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Paul on It’s Been a While… Margaret on It’s Been a While… TrainBaldy on A Day in the Life of a Railway… Albert Nygren on Catholic School Cancels a Rama…
- RT @FwJesus: Love your neighbor as yourself. -Mat 22:37 19 hours ago
- RT @SABreakingNews: SAPS needs your dog! ow.ly/SWfCD 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. 3 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage nyp.st/1KQ59lg via @nypost 3 days ago
- Let’s Not Move to Mars frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/let… https://t.co/W4vfkQSFpr 3 days ago
- Womb Transplants Given Go-ahead in the UK frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/wom… https://t.co/uVZ6SVZ7oF 3 days ago
- Australia is Officially Becoming a Scary Place for Christians frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/aus… 3 days ago
- 5 year-old son Killed for Wearing a Cross frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/5-y… http://t.co/LqNl8Zc9JN 3 days ago
- Two tribes boycott Brazil's World Indigenous Games over 'institutionalised violence'
- Germany's longest suspension bridge opens
- Orangutans released back into Borneo's rainforests, in pictures
- Briton among 18 dead in 'apocalyptic' French Riviera floods
- Pensioner shot dead after following phone app through Brazil favela
- Pictures of the day: 5 October 2015
- Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'
- Norway's fjords by kayak: Stunning Scandinavian landscape photographs
- Abbas appeals to the UN for 'international protection' as clashes with Israelis intensify.
Tag Archives: Judaism
Today is the Jewish Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur. It is the holiest day of the year in Judaism.
Today a new and advanced version of Hitler is risen and his name is Abu Bakir Albagdadhi, he is carrying out the second Holocaust in our world, by targeting the Christians in Mesopotamia, and Humiliating, Killing, and displacing them, and … Continue reading
On Cranmer’s Blog: In today’s synagogue service, Jews throughout the world will read the opening chapters of the book of Deuteronomy (1:1-3.22). Verses 1:41-44 recount the Jews’ response to the admonishment of Moses: Then you [the Jews] answered and said … Continue reading
Celebrating the giving of Torah: History Shavuot is a Jewish holiday which celebrates God’s giving of the Torah to the Jewish people at Mount Sinai. It is also known as the “Feast of Weeks.” It has connections to an ancient … Continue reading
The Jewish Press: Nearly 90 Christian soldiers from all over the country and from all IDF units came together earlier this week in Nazareth Illit for an event organized by the Israeli Christians Recruitment Forum. Although it has only been … Continue reading
Competing answers to an increasingly pressing question. Who is a Jew? This question is becoming ever more pressing for Jews around the world. It looks like a religious issue, but is bound up with history, Israeli politics and the rhythms … Continue reading
Via Fr Robert’s Blog: http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/ariel-sharon-his-eye-was-not-dim/ Ariel Sharon was simply a great man, Jew and Jewish PM! (RIP)
CNN: Perhaps the most repeated observation about Jerusalem is that it’s a sacred city for the three monotheistic faiths of the west, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Hundreds of tour guides tell it to the busloads of tourists brought to the … Continue reading
Today, our Jewish friends celebrate the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur, which is the holiest day of the year for the Jewish people. Shalom.
JNS: Hours before Rosh Hashanah started in Israel, hundreds of Muslim worshippers threw rocks at police officers and Jewish visitors at Jerusalem’s Temple Mount on Wednesday morning, according to Israel Hayom. A large police force was summoned to the scene … Continue reading