September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @MuscIeFitness: God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. 9 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When fear knocks on the door, answer with faith! 16 hours ago
- RT @daiIyscripture: http://t.co/JKmuggX1Rm 16 hours ago
- RT @MMotivate_: Sometimes we can't ask why. Sometimes we'll never know why. Sometimes we just need to move forward and stop regretting the … 17 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 1 day ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 1 day ago
- British troops 'should be garrisoned in Eastern Europe to see off Russian threat'
- Fishermen catch two kittens
- New Zealand unveils shortlist of four for its new flag
- Irish nanny won't be prosecuted for US baby death
- Syria's Palmyra: UN satellite images confirm destruction of famed temple
- Christian film War Room shocks US box office
- Bartender finds $20 note then wins $1 million California lottery with it
- Python v king cobra: battle of the snakes - but who won?
- Tourists horrified by showers at Auschwitz entrance
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Kuwait
Arabian Business.com reports: Bahrain will take over from Kuwait as the headquarters of the Vicariate of Northern Arabia for the Roman Catholic Church. Bishop Camillo Ballin will continue to lead the Vicariate, a statement said. “After thoughtful consideration and the completion … Continue reading
‘If they kill me because of it, then I will appear before Jesus’ (!) Why would Abdullah al-Sabah think he might be murdered for exercising his freedom of conscience? After all, Muslim spokesmen such as Salam al-Marayati, M. Cherif Bassiouni, … Continue reading