August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @MuscIeFitness: Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot 2 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters 11 hours ago
- RT @FearAverage: There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you. May you always find strength in God's lov… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, & remind yourself that we are all loved… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Prayer is the most important conversation of the day. 1 day ago
- RT @RorateCaeli: "There's No Such Thing as Moderate Islam": An Iraqi Priest Describes the Christian Genocide bit.ly/1VdZZEl 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Those who know your name trust you because you, Lord, don't abandon those who see you - Psalm 9:10 1 day ago
- Four men appear in Hungary court after deaths of 71 migrants on board lorry in Austria
- Bangkok bombing: Was it the Grey Wolves of Turkey?
- Egypt sentences Al-Jazeera journalists to three years in prison
- Virginia shooting: gunman 'identified with 9/11 attackers'
- Live: Hurricane Katrina 10th anniversary commemorations
- Thai police arrest 'Turkish' suspect over Bangkok shrine bombing
- European ministers meet for security talks in Paris after France train attack
- Missing mother and four children feared to be en-route to Syria
- Thousands take part in anti-government rally in Kuala Lumpur
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Letter
[Background here.] Fr. Marcel Guarnizo can no longer function as a priest in the Archdiocese of Washington. Details below, courtesy Abbey Roads: A reader told me that Fr. Marcel’s pastor read the above letter at all the Masses this weekend, … Continue reading
UPDATE: Fr Marcel Guarnizo’s Response to the Eucharistic Incident here. MSNBC reports: Barbara Johnson knew last Saturday, the day of her mother’s funeral, would be difficult. But she and her lesbian partner of 20 years had no idea that the priest … Continue reading