August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Scripture_Truth: http://t.co/iY1Ra8jbOY 1 day ago
- RT @SAfmnews: President Jacob Zuma condemns the killing of police officers. He says law enforcement officers should defend themselves again… 2 days ago
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 2 days ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 2 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 4 days ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 6 days ago
- FBI 'looking into security of Hillary Clinton's private email account'
- Mormons reveal Seer Stone for first time
- Scores feared dead after double train derailment in India
- Traffic light's 100th anniversary: When was the first traffic light installed?
- New York murder rate surges 10 per cent
- Drone drops drugs into Ohio prison yard
- Kuwaiti tank rolls over during practice for Tank Biathlon
- Donald Trump leads Republicans into first presidential debate
- German prosecutor sacked amid treason investigation
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Mediterranean
I enjoyed reading this open research article. The abstract: The 13th century BC witnessed the zenith of the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean civilizations which declined at the end of the Bronze Age, ~3200 years ago. Weakening of this ancient flourishing … Continue reading