Michael Rossouw on Anglican priest(ess) Wears a… 72 Synod Fathers on… on Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Re… 72 Synod Fathers on… on Being a Catholic Priest—and… Marcus Ampe on Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Re… Fr Stephen Smuts is… on It’s Been a While… Albert Nygren on Did Jesus Speak Greek? Margaret on Let’s Not Move to Mars Michael Rossouw on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Michael Rossouw on Will Russia’s ‘holy war’ save… Margaret on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Rosa Isabel Torres C… on New York Post Changes Its Name… Margaret on New York Post Changes Its Name… godfrey1099 on Why The Anglican Communion Is… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… deaconchrisf on It’s Been a While…
- Coptic Pope Tawadros to Visit USA youtube.com/watch?feature=… frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/cop… 7 hours ago
- Anglican priest(ess) Wears a Hijab frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/ang… http://t.co/EGmuyJYmG1 7 hours ago
- For This World in Suffering frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/for… http://t.co/DiMLEo8Ljk 23 hours ago
- Paul’s Shipwreck on Malta youtube.com/watch?feature=… frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/pau… 23 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. 1 day ago
- Did Jesus Speak Greek? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/did… 1 day ago
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/whe… 2 days ago
- Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Remove all Christian Symbols… to Create Space for Muslims frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/bis… 2 days ago
- Can you spot this Victoria's Secret Photoshop fail?
- Rupert Murdoch apologises after suggesting Barack Obama is not a 'real black president'
- 'Migrant chic' fashion photoshoot in Hungary branded as 'sick'
- Why does Russia support Syria's Bashar al-Assad?
- Widow of Australian broadcaster Richie Benaud in legal battle with his first wife
- Kosovo political opposition disrupts parliament with smoke bomb
- Donald Trump fans have the worst grammar on Facebook, study shows
- Angela Merkel attacks east European leaders for ignoring their past over refugees
- Philip Hammond declares Twitter war on Russia
Tag Archives: Moscow
Officials from Russia’s Orthodox Church have appealed to the country’s authorities to “show mercy” on the three members of Pussy Riot sentenced to two years in jail for a “punk prayer” in Moscow’s main cathedral. “Casting no doubt on the … Continue reading
In Moscow… Way to go.
At the airport killing 31 and injuring at least 100: Moscow (AP) — Russian officials say an explosion caused by an apparent terrorist attack ripped through the international arrivals hall at Moscow’s busiest airport, killing 31 people and wounding about 130. President Dmitry Medvedev … Continue reading