July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 6 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 18 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 1 day ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 1 day ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @intoxproject: In 1697, the Parson of Dodleston was taken to court for drunkenly throwing a frog at a gentlewoman (@CheshireRO). 🐸 http:… 2 days ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new. 2 days ago
- Barack Obama in Africa: What we've learned so far
- What is the African Union and has it proven to be successful?
- Strong earthquake hits eastern Indonesia
- The Book of Mormon satirical musical arrives in Utah
- Pictures of the day: 28 July 2015
- Malaysia PM sacks top officials over corruption probe ahead of Cameron visit
- Iran minister says nuclear deal will create 'opportunities' to work with US against Islamic State
- South Korea declares end of Mers outbreak
- AFL urges racist crowds to stop booing Aboriginal player Adam Goodes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: News
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Russia’s president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said “it’s best not to mess with us,” adding “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers” Well, there you have … Continue reading
Stand for Israel has been reporting on the developments across Israel’s border with Syria – of the Islamic State and al-Qaeda-linked Islamist fighters doing battle with Syrian forces. Israel is well aware of what is going on, and the IDF … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
CNN: Death toll passes 1,550 as Ebola outbreak accelerates, officials say The Ebola outbreak “continues to accelerate” in West Africa and has killed 1,552 people so far, the World Health Organization said Thursday. The total number of cases stands at … Continue reading
Italian press report has claimed that Islamist terrorists were preparing to assassinate Pope Francis – Vatican spokesman Lombardi: “The Vatican does not harbor special concerns in this direction” Vatican City (kath.net/KNA/red) The Vatican has denied a report according to which … Continue reading
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican