September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 4 hours ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 9 hours ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 1 day ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 1 day ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 2 days ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 2 days ago
- EU migration crisis: Hungary refugees trying to reach Austria refuse to be taken to camp and forced off train - latest
- Child abuse 'ignored' at Australian school praised by Prince Charles
- 1,500 tractors flood Paris streets in farming protest
- 7 things you can do to help refugees like Aylan Kurdi
- Record breaking Chris the sheep gets shorn
- Record breaking Chris the sheep get shorn
- Two Vice News reporters 'released in south-east Turkey'
- Agatha Christie's hotel in Syria 'used as military barracks by Assad regime'
- How ordinary people across Europe are helping the migrants
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: News
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Russia’s president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said “it’s best not to mess with us,” adding “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers” Well, there you have … Continue reading
Stand for Israel has been reporting on the developments across Israel’s border with Syria – of the Islamic State and al-Qaeda-linked Islamist fighters doing battle with Syrian forces. Israel is well aware of what is going on, and the IDF … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
I noticed that according to the Pew Research Center, half of the world’s Christians live in just 11 countries. The whole report with other religions, is here.
CNN: Death toll passes 1,550 as Ebola outbreak accelerates, officials say The Ebola outbreak “continues to accelerate” in West Africa and has killed 1,552 people so far, the World Health Organization said Thursday. The total number of cases stands at … Continue reading
Italian press report has claimed that Islamist terrorists were preparing to assassinate Pope Francis – Vatican spokesman Lombardi: “The Vatican does not harbor special concerns in this direction” Vatican City (kath.net/KNA/red) The Vatican has denied a report according to which … Continue reading
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican