September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 4 hours ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 9 hours ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 1 day ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 1 day ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 2 days ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 2 days ago
- EU migration crisis: Hungary refugees trying to reach Austria refuse to be taken to camp and forced off train - latest
- Child abuse 'ignored' at Australian school praised by Prince Charles
- 1,500 tractors flood Paris streets in farming protest
- 7 things you can do to help refugees like Aylan Kurdi
- Record breaking Chris the sheep gets shorn
- Record breaking Chris the sheep get shorn
- Two Vice News reporters 'released in south-east Turkey'
- Agatha Christie's hotel in Syria 'used as military barracks by Assad regime'
- How ordinary people across Europe are helping the migrants
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Parents
A letter from a father to his special needs son. Powerful.
This is the real culture war: A truly heartbreaking story broke over Christmas. A British consumer agency released a survey that showed that the tenth most requested gift from Father Christmas was “a dad” (coming in just behind “snow”). The … Continue reading
What a horrible thing to do: A 25-year-old Chandler man accused of burning his son’s hand and wrist because the child touched his Bible was booked Sunday on suspicion of child abuse, police said. Johnny Salazar was taking care of … Continue reading