July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 9 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 21 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 1 day ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 1 day ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @intoxproject: In 1697, the Parson of Dodleston was taken to court for drunkenly throwing a frog at a gentlewoman (@CheshireRO). 🐸 http:… 2 days ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new. 2 days ago
- Nato vows to back Turkey against 'terrible acts of terror'
- Cecil the lion's killer revealed as American dentist
- Watch live: Barack Obama's African Union speech
- Peru rescues 26 children and 13 women from Shining Path jungle 'slavery'
- Celebrity Sightings: Catherine Zeta Jones, Tom Cruise and Beyonce Knowles
- Mother accuses daycare centre of neglect after sons suffer severe sunburn
- Gardener jailed for running over ducklings with lawnmower
- The world's most dangerous places
- Hong Kong giant panda Jia Jia becomes oldest ever
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Peace
Due to ebola: Nigeria Catholic churches in Lagos have suspended the ‘sign of peace’ where the congregations shake hands during mass. While some Anglican churches have suspended handshakes during communion due to the spread of Ebola. The Archbishop of Lagos … Continue reading
In an effort to insure a more sober ritual, the Vatican has urged bishops to clamp down on singing, moving around and other casual expressions of affection when the sign of peace is exchanged during Mass. The Congregation for Divine … Continue reading
In light of the collapsed truce in Gaza, and Hamas’ kidnapping of an IDF soldier, Rabbi Eckstein recalls Psalm 120 when he looks at the reality of an enemy committed to war, even while Israel longs and prays for peace: … Continue reading
. Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas will join Pope Francis for an afternoon of prayer at the Vatican on June 8, the Vatican said Thursday. In a brief statement, the Vatican said both sides accepted the … Continue reading
Viciously by a gull and a crow. This must be some sort of a sign. The two doves were set upon straight after being released by children standing next to Pope Francis at the Vatican. Two white doves released by children … Continue reading
Abbas: Will Not Recognize Israel as Jewish State; Palestine Capital Must Be E. Jerusalem for Peace: Mahmoud Abbas said in a speech to supporters this past weekend that he will not recognize Israel as a Jewish state and he will … Continue reading
A Prayer for the People of Syria Almighty eternal God, source of all compassion, the promise of your mercy and saving help fills our hearts with hope. Hear the cries of the people of Syria; bring healing to those suffering … Continue reading
Pope Francis: Brothers and sisters, I have decided to proclaim for the whole Church on 7 September next, the vigil of the birth of Mary, Queen of Peace, a day of fasting and prayer for peace in Syria, the Middle … Continue reading
As Israeli and Palestinian negotiators prepare for preliminary talks in Washington on Monday (July 29), the future of Jerusalem — holy to three faiths — looms as the thorniest and most difficult issue to resolve. Rest here.