August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 14 hours ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 15 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 1 day ago
- RT @MuscIeFitness: Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters 1 day ago
- RT @FearAverage: There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. 2 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you. May you always find strength in God's lov… 2 days ago
- Taylor Swift and Nicky Minaj make up with hug at MTV awards
- Calais blockade: Thousands of Britons delayed at French port after ferry protests
- Wes Craven dies at age of 76
- South Africa party in court bid to bar Springboks from Rugby World Cup over racism
- Kanye West claims he will run for president in 2020
- Police seek Thai woman and unidentified man over Bangkok bomb
- EU calls emergency immigration summit
- Egypt censures British ambassador for criticising Al Jazeera sentences
- Sheriff blames 'anti-police rhetoric' for killing of white police officer
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Photos
They are not all Christian monasteries, but worth a look. More spectacular photos here.
The earth from space… Taken from the back side of Saturn, it puts things well into perspective. Nat Geo has more unforgettable pictures of our planet from space here.
But the results are spectacular. These photographs capture the views from the top of one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. A group of Russian tourists waited until official visiting hours were over at Egypt’s famous Giza Necropolis, … Continue reading
The Huffington Post has them. The most powerful religious moments in 2012 were captured in what have become iconic photos. This collection, selected by the HuffPost Religion editors contains images that break and warm our hearts. We hope you looking … Continue reading
NASA has released some awesome high-resolution photos of the earth at night. More here.
Syria in Ruins: The rest is here [warning: there are some graphic images]. Horrific!
Of these two photos (taken earlier today), I’m really proud:
Found something of an Internet connection (which is sure to cost me an arm and a leg), so I thought I’d share some photos: Took them all myself… I promise…
The World of Geography: Check them out here. HT
Actually, scratch that, I’d never do this: Source He must be Orthodox… or something…