September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 1 day ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 1 day ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 1 day ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 2 days ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 2 days ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 3 days ago
- France 'may extend airstrikes on Isil to Syria'
- Aylan Kurdi's aunt: drowned toddler's last words were 'Daddy, please don't die'
- US Open female tennis player suffers drone scare during match
- 'We are very much afraid': Syrian couple describe terror before boarding smugglers' boat with their baby
- Exhausted migrants cross border from Hungary to Austria
- Refugee crisis:live
- US elite military academy annual pillowfight ends in broken bones and concussions
- Refugee crisis: as it happened Sept 4
- Refugee crisis:live
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Qumran
Over at the American Schools of Oriental Research (ASOR) blog. How exciting! We are pleased to announce that September will be Qumran and the Dead Sea Scrolls month here on the ASOR blog. Starting Tuesday, September 4th, we will be posting … Continue reading
Orit Shamir (Israel Antiquities Authority) and Naama Sukenik (Bar-Ilan University) have studied the plain, linen textiles that were found in the Qumran caves so as to determine who the authors of the Dead Sea Scrolls were. Lives Science has the article: The Dead … Continue reading