Margaret on Let’s Not Move to Mars Michael Rossouw on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Michael Rossouw on Will Russia’s ‘holy war’ save… Margaret on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Margaret on New York Post Changes Its Name… godfrey1099 on Why The Anglican Communion Is… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… deaconchrisf on It’s Been a While… Margaret on A New Creed for the Modern… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Paul on It’s Been a While… Margaret on It’s Been a While… TrainBaldy on A Day in the Life of a Railway… Albert Nygren on Catholic School Cancels a Rama…
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/whe… 14 hours ago
- Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Remove all Christian Symbols… to Create Space for Muslims frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/bis… 14 hours ago
- ISIS Blows Up Arch of Triumph in Syria’s Palmyra frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/isi… http://t.co/u0SHEj0wF5 14 hours ago
- RT @FwJesus: Love your neighbor as yourself. -Mat 22:37 1 day ago
- RT @SABreakingNews: SAPS needs your dog! ow.ly/SWfCD 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. 4 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage nyp.st/1KQ59lg via @nypost 4 days ago
- Let’s Not Move to Mars frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/let… https://t.co/W4vfkQSFpr 4 days ago
- British tourist Zoe Woolmer death: Australia cliff photo 'marketing stunt' was 'tragedy waiting to happen'
- There is now a Halloween costume of Ahmed Mohamed, the 'clock bomb boy'
- Pictures of the day: 6 October 2015
- China's Tu Youyou learnt of Nobel achievement 'by watching television'
- Homeless woman 'dead for seven hours' in Hong Kong McDonald's before anyone noticed
- Drone footage captures beautiful moment whales approach paddleboarder
- Who should win the Nobel Peace Prize?
- Japan's PM accused of echoing wartime propaganda with new slogan
- Muslim groups sue Burmese president, alleging Rohingya 'genocide'
Tag Archives: Rape
The BBC: At a time when Indians are re-examining their society in the light of a single, horrific incident of gang rape, South Africa seems numb – unable to muster much more than a collective shrug in the face of … Continue reading
National Review Online: India and the world were shocked and appalled by the vicious gang rape and subsequent death of an Indian medical student. Some are now asking whether the rape crisis that has so enraged India is partly the … Continue reading
Adelaide Now has the news. In September last year, Archbishop Hepworth pub-licly revealed that he had allegedly been raped by Father Dempsey and two other priests one of whom is now dead over a period of 12 years from … Continue reading
A challenging question: HT
Toluca, Mexico – A gang of about a dozen armed people stormed into a church youth camp-out near Mexico City and went on an hours-long rampage of beatings, robberies and rape, authorities said Saturday. Seven girls were raped during the Friday … Continue reading
Brutal and evil… … the man allegedly shot dead his 19-year-old son who walked in on his mother being gang-raped and mutilated by him and his workers in Modimolle. “It is alleged the husband confronted his estranged wife carrying a .22 rifle … Continue reading
There is no substance to a breakaway Anglican church leader’s claim to have been raped by a Catholic priest, Catholic Archbishop Philip Wilson says. So it in other words: Archbishop John Hepworth is lying. Traditional Anglican Communion Archbishop John Hepworth said earlier this … Continue reading
SlutWalks, coming you way soon: An international series of protests known as SlutWalks, sparked by a Toronto police officer’s flippant comment that women should avoid dressing like “sluts” to avoid being raped or victimized, is taking root in the United … Continue reading
This makes me worried indeed: Freedom of speech and women’s rights just took a major hit in Denmark earlier today when the public prosecutor found Lars Hedegaard, the President of the Danish (and International) Free Press Society, guilty of “hate speech” … Continue reading