August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: When fear knocks on the door, answer with faith! 6 hours ago
- RT @daiIyscripture: http://t.co/JKmuggX1Rm 6 hours ago
- RT @MMotivate_: Sometimes we can't ask why. Sometimes we'll never know why. Sometimes we just need to move forward and stop regretting the … 7 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 23 hours ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 1 day ago
- RT @MuscIeFitness: Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot 1 day ago
- Egypt muezzin suspended over 'Facebook prayer call'
- Murder of elderly couple in Sicily fuels Italy's growing anti-immigrant sentiment
- China enlists squad of trained monkeys to clear skies during memorial parade
- Greek holiday island of Lesbos 'overwhelmed' by 13,000 refugees and migrants
- Kiev protests against separatists turn violent as grenade thrown at police
- Thai police chief gives shrine bombing reward to officers even though investigation still unsolved
- Ashley Madison gaining 'hundreds of thousands of new clients' despite data leak
- Man offers to give away Kanye West Yeezy shoes in return for a kidney
- Iran and Israel united in dislike of Daniel Barenboim after Tehran does not allow him in
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Salvation
… and not just salvation by works, but universalism–that all will be saved? See what Fr Dwight Longenecker has to say.
A blessed Christmas to all the readers and visitors to this blog. Rejoice and be glad for the Saviour has been born! May you always believe that Jesus loves you and is with you. And may you find time to … Continue reading
Because we haven’t had any music on the blog in quite some time: Be blessed and keep the faith.
Dr Kendall Harmon has Dr Martyn Lloyd Jones’ story: It was my pleasure and privilege to preach for nine Sundays in Canada, in Toronto, in 1932. I well remember being welcomed on the first Sunday morning by the minister of the … Continue reading
Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith writes: What happens to someone who is a good person but not a practising Christian? That was the second question put by my former parishioner, which I mentioned in the last post. This is a huge question, and … Continue reading
Writes Charles A Coulombe: On my desk is an old Anglo-Catholic Prayerbook, published sometime in the 1920s by the Church Literature Association, and bearing the signature “Evan R. Williams, Oxford, 1951.” Acquired in a second-hand store, it would not be … Continue reading
Begin at the bottom: Depending on your theology, you can download the infographic in pdf. here. Source