September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @MMotivate_: Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. 17 hours ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: This photo must be seen. We cannot turn away from these grievous affronts to human dignity. americamagazine.org/content/dispat… http… 1 day ago
- RT @News24: Shocking photo of drowned refugee boy: 4 held n24.cm/1PNwlC6 1 day ago
- RT @UNICEF: We’re devastated by tragic image of drowned Syrian boy. Refugee & migrant children need urgent protection. #refugeecrisis #chil… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou 1 day ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 1 day ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 3 days ago
- Refugee crisis:live
- Saudis happy with Obama assurances on Iran deal
- United Arab Emirates loses 45 soldiers in Yemen fighting
- Amsterdam to refund fines levied on holocaust victims for paying rent late
- Refugee crisis: German and Austria will accept Syrians, Afghans and Somalis as they embark on 150-mile trek to Vienna
- Hillary Clinton expresses regret over use of private email
- El Chapo 'could be in Costa Rica'
- Nigeria's president declares bank assets of only £100,000
- Why do refugees and migrants come to Europe, and what must be done to ease the crisis?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Schism
A conservative Presbyterian breakaway network of churches founded as an alternative to the more liberal Presbyterian Church (USA) has passed the 100-membership mark, the Christian Post website reports today (January 14, 2014). Founded just two years ago, the Evangelical Covenant … Continue reading
The embrace between Rome and Constantinople is renewed. But a document from the patriarchate of Moscow freezes the discussion between Catholics and Orthodox on the powers of the pope over the universal Church… Read on here.
On Friday, the Anglican Church announced that the next Archbishop of Canterbury would be the current Bishop of Durham, Justin Welby. This appointment is important, since the Archbishop of Canterbury is the highest-ranking bishop within the Anglican Communion. Archbishop-elect Welby … Continue reading
A day ago someone in Australia who goes by the name ‘Jay Walk’ (no, that’s not Gay Walk) has conveniently uploaded a video which has been entitled: Traditional Anglican bishops sign Catechism Catholic Church Portsmouth UK October 2007. Deborah Gyapong has today … Continue reading
The Post and Courier reports: Leaders on both sides of the Episcopal split in Charleston agreed on one thing Sunday morning. It’s a painful time for everybody. “There is a lot of hurt everywhere,” the Rev. Michael Wright, rector of Grace Episcopal … Continue reading
Bishop Mark Lawrence banned as disciplinary board finds he has abandoned church because he has defied the national Episcopal Church and made state diocese his church’s authority. Via Goose Creek Patch: An independent news blog for S.C. Episcopalians has reported … Continue reading
The Age (au): Father Greg Reynolds wants his church of dissident Catholics to welcome all – ”every man and his dog”, one might say, risking the non-inclusive language he deplores – but even he was taken aback when that was … Continue reading
The Washington Post has the details: Influential church historian Diarmaid MacCulloch said he believes Christianity faces a bright future, but predicted the Roman Catholic Church will undergo a major schism over its moral and social teaching. “Christianity, the world’s largest religion, … Continue reading
Exposed: Openly schismatic behaviour…Subversive and so unChristian. What kind of men are they?! Virtue Online: My Dear Fathers, Brothers and Sister, For some weeks, a number of us (including our founding Primate Archbishop Falk) have been praying and working on a response … Continue reading
Stand Firm: There’s no mention of Rwanda, no mention of Congo, no mention of any bona fide Anglican Communion oversight: SPECIAL NEWS June 4, 2012 The Anglican Mission Society for Mission and Apostolic Works Commits to a Vision for the … Continue reading