July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 20 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 1 day ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 2 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 2 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 2 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @intoxproject: In 1697, the Parson of Dodleston was taken to court for drunkenly throwing a frog at a gentlewoman (@CheshireRO). 🐸 http:… 3 days ago
- Zimbabwean hunter bailed over killing of Cecil the lion
- German boy, 13, 'travelled to Turkey to join Isil'
- Expert view: Why Mullah Omar's death would be significant for the Taliban
- Gerard Depardieu banned from Ukraine for supporting Russia over Crimea
- Big game hunting in yesteryear, in pictures
- Netherlands and Australia appeal to Vladimir Putin not to veto MH17 tribunal
- What does Turkey's involvement in air strikes mean for Kurds, Isil, Syria and Nato?
- British Airways flight forced to land after 'bomb threat'
- Mapped: How the world is tackling human trafficking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Science
Well worth a read. Very philosophical for a Saturday afternoon.
By Dr Aren Maeir:
Smithsonian: Being distracted by texting makes people walk more slowly and crookedly, and they are more likely to be hit by cars Read on here.
The affirmation of genuine chance and randomness in the universe does not rob the universe of meaning and purpose. The BioLogos Forum has the piece.
The private letter expressing his views on God and religion will go up for auction Monday on eBay. Discovery.com: From studying slices of his brilliant brain to probing profound physics theories, scientists and enthusiasts alike have long been spellbound by … Continue reading
This is one debate that I’m looking forward to watching. Prominent atheist Richard Dawkins and Britain’s Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks will meet on Wednesday in an hour-long debate on science and religion, as part of the Re:Think Festival in Salford. The … Continue reading
Quantum mechanics is a bit beyond me, but if you’re intrigued, click here. HT
According to the Bible, as calculated in the August 1972 issue of Applied Optics: The temperature of Heaven can be rather accurately computed from available data. Our authority is the Bible: Isaiah 30:26 reads, Moreover the light of the Moon … Continue reading