August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 1 day ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 5 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 6 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 6 days ago
- CEO who set firm's minimum wage at $70,000 hits hard times
- Russia might ban gay emojis
- Snoop Dogg stopped by Italian customs carrying $420,000 in cash
- Street artists paint Mexican town colourful
- Joe Biden 'considering presidential run'
- 'This is a global migration crisis'
- Cecil the lion: Jericho 'alive' after reports of another shooting
- Cecil the Lion's brother Jericho killed by poachers
- Zimbabwe suspends hunting in area where Cecil the lion was killed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Secularism
With 700 mostly evangelical places of worship Nashville, Tennessee is often described as the “Protestant Vatican”, but even here a secular church is finding its niche . In the Telegraph: Viewed from the outside, the pointy-roofed building in a suburb … Continue reading
The Christian Century: Twenty years ago, in 1994, democracy finally came to South Africa, the wealthiest and most powerful nation of sub-Saharan Africa. Most South Africans would agree that the subsequent years have been difficult, and levels of violence and … Continue reading
A new campaign, an initiative of the Bible Society, urges parents to read tales from the Old and New Testaments to their children. The Telegraph has the details: It might not feature boy wizards, magic wardrobes or Hobbits, but its epic cast … Continue reading
Turkey is reclaiming its jihadi past, while Europe is simultaneously erasing its own Christian heritage. PJ Media: While unrest in Turkey continues to capture attention, more subtle and more telling events concerning the Islamification of Turkey — and not just … Continue reading
Religion News Service reports: A new national study shows that while Canada remains overwhelmingly Christian, Canadians are turning their backs on organized religion in ever greater numbers. Results from the 2011 National Household Survey show that more than two-thirds of Canadians, … Continue reading
Well, what better answer is there to ‘moral decy’ (sin is what they actually should be calling it but won’t) than a return to the Word of God? In Namibia, as far as I know, Lutheranism is the major denomination. Namibia … Continue reading
The Tablet: Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O’Connor said that distorted notions of equality, freedom and tolerance are “three monsters on our cultural landscape” that formed part of a new and “very, very dangerous” secular religion. Speaking in Leicester Cathedral yesterday evening, the … Continue reading
Including Corpus Christi and All Saints’ Day, so as to attempt to boost the country’s aling economy. Portugal is eliminating four holidays to try to boost its economy, the government announced – but only after getting the agreement of the Vatican. The … Continue reading
Glasgow — The archbishop of Glasgow has warned that if the government continues to ignore the wisdom of generations, then society will further descend into “ethical confusion and moral disintegration.” Archbishop Mario Conti went on to warn that religion is … Continue reading
The Catholic Church stands as the principal obstacle to realization of the secularists’ procedural paradise. The conflict will continue… Read on here.