September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @FamousWomen: Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart. 4 hours ago
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 1 day ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 1 day ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 1 day ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 2 days ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 2 days ago
- US Presidents: 30 great one-liners
- EU refugee crisis: World mourns Syrian toddler as Andy Burnham calls for emergency Parliament debate - latest
- Cat fishing: Leopard gets covered in mud catching its fish supper, in pictures
- Pictures of the day: 3 September 2015
- Feminists are angry that Kermit the Frog's new girlfriend is young and thin
- China shows off missile 'able to destroy aircraft carriers' at massive WW2 parade
- Syria fighters 'using water supplies as war weapon'
- China holds massive military parade to commemorate end of WWII, in pictures
- Police officer pulls woman from burning car in Texas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Space
Our home in space.
The earth from space… Taken from the back side of Saturn, it puts things well into perspective. Nat Geo has more unforgettable pictures of our planet from space here.
Neil Armstrong: Requiescat in Pace. He died after complications from heart surgery. The first man to walk on the moon, Neil Armstrong, died today at 82. He served as a naval fighter pilot in Korea, flying 78 combat missions. A … Continue reading
Are coming through… Very cool. More here.
After a yearlong flight and “seven minutes of terror,” Curiosity stretches its legs. National Geographic: The rover has landed. At 1:31 a.m. ET Monday, the Curiosity rover‘s “seven minutes of terror” evaporated in a swirl of fine-grained soil as six … Continue reading
In the Daily Mail: They have previously dropped an iPad out of a plane as well as launching a bowling ball on one. But G-Form have now gone one step further in order to prove just how tough their protective … Continue reading
A large metallic space ball fell out of the sky on a remote grassland in Namibia, prompting authorities to contact Nasa and the European space agency. In the Telegraph: The hollow ball, which has a circumference of 43 inches, was found … Continue reading
A Time Lapse View from Space, Fly Over:
Remember the falling satellite? Well, Nasa has confirmed that debris the from six-ton satellite crashed back to Earth mostly in Canada. The Telegraph reports: The American space agency said decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11.23pm and 1.09am on Saturday … Continue reading